Green Mountain Coffee Island Coconut K-Cup Coffee uploaded by Mary R.Green Mountain Coffee Island Coconut K-Cup Coffee uploaded by Christina G.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Island Coconut is a spring time favorite. Island Coconut is a well balanced coffee with delicate coconut flavor that transports your senses to the tropics. see more...

Sylvia B.
Chicago
I LOVE this coffee! Very smooth with a hint of coconut. If you, like me, love coconut give this coffee a try!

My only complaint is that I've been told it is a seasonal drink - so I sometimes have a problem finding it.
Jennifer L.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I hate that it is only a seasonal item (april-august) and I wish that they would bring this out ALL YEAR. Theres only 1 other brand out there that has coconut but its mixed with mocoa. But its available ALL year so I end up having to buy the other brand. GREEN MOUNTAIN BRING THIS ALL YEAR!!
Christina G.
This smells so good when brewing. The flavor here is pleasant and light, with good coconut taste. I only wish it were available year-round. It's the perfect taste for breakfast, with dessert, or whenever. Me and my coconut loving mother both buy and share these. Pleasant iced too. I also like it's fair trade.
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
This is my absolute favorite k-cup coffee. It is amazeballs. I buy it in bulk on Amazon when its in season. I wish it was a permanent flavor. With most flavored coffee I can only drink it a couple times a week and like to switch flavors often. I could and have drank Island Coconut everyday for months... I Love IT!
Jenna W.
This is my favorite k-cup flavor, I wish it wasn't a seasonal flavor so that I could drink it year round! I love all things coconut so this wasn't a hard sell for me. My husband is a big coffee drinker and always has plain coffee, but even he likes to steal one of my coconut k-kups once in a while.
chrissy s.
My favorite summertime coffee. Coconut you can taste. Takes me away to a tropical island. Great with fat free cream and little bit of sugar doesn't need much as it is sweet alread .
Jessica H.
Alpena, MI
My husband loves coffee, and I love tea! So this was a perfect buy for us! The flavors are great! We really enjoyed it!
Barb D.
Delaware, OH
This was a great summer coffee. The flavor is clean and tropical. This is a nice option to get away for a little while.
Chelsea H.
I love Green Mountain K Cups. However, I'm not a huge fan of coconut, so these weren't my favorite.
Mary R.
NORTH YORK, ON
This was a delicious cup of coffee! The smell was fragrant and distinctive and the flavor rich and nutty without being overpowering. It would taste great with a little chocolate syrup
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
What's flavors are there?
Marianne K.
Since this is seasonal, when is it available?