BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #39 in K-Cups

36-0.33 oz. K-Cup® packs per box. For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing system. see more...

Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Green Mountain generally has the best tasting Keurig cups from what I've tried, they always seem to be fresher and never taste old/bitter. I prefer light roasts because it's more caffeine and less acidity, and hazelnut is my current favorite. These pods are more expensive than just the generic, but if you buy them from Target they often will have a coupon that prints when you check out for them and that makes them slightly cheaper.
Karrie S.
My mom absolutely loves this! When she first bought her Keurig, she bought boxes of this in bulk- it was the only thing she ever drank. When I tried it, I noticed it sort of reminded me of fall, I didn't taste a nutty flavor, just a very present hazelnut aroma. To be honest it tastes like regular coffee to me, only with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
My husband and I are coffee snobs you could say lol! We bought this at Walmart.com . It's pricy compared to some other brands and is slightly bitter. The hazelnut flavor isn't over powering . If it's on sale your golden. Goes great with creamers and sugars .
Nancy D.
I have to say I'm not impressed with these- but green mountain is the only kcup I don't think is horrible. The hazlenut is great for when I want a little flavor (without using creamer.) although it's not strong enough for my liking, I will always use these when I need a quick coffee.
Pan S.
My current favorite….it is great both hot and cold….I usually add a little bit of sweeten condense milk to it…..and some stevia……I like my coffee sweeten but don't want to consume too much sugar at the same time…. the combination of hazelnut and the sweeten condense milk is perfection
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Now this is a refreshing way to start your summer mornings off . Wake up brew a cup of this delicious coffee and sit on your back porch enjoying the sunrise. This coffee fast great and has that perfect blend
Kelsey J.
I do enjoy this coffee, however compared to other brands I do not think that he flavor really compares. The hazelnut flavor gets lost, and even the coffee payout isn't the best. While this is a great price and easy to find at the store, it's not my first choice.
Kristi V.
Seymour , WI
This is my all time favorite flavored k cup coffee. I buy it all the time and it is my savior once school is back in session. I always struggle waking up in the morning when it is cold and dark outside, and this great flavored coffee does the trick!
Erin C.
Hazelnut coffee is becoming my obsession. When paired with a fat free Hazelnut creamer or Sugar Free French Vanilla creamer it is an amazingly, sweet treat for my breakfast. Just pure deliciousness. Definitely my new obsession and worth the money!
Ashley H.
Iowa City, IA
I really like this flavored coffee. It's nice when I can actually taste the flavored coffee so it met my expectations! The packaging is great and makes it easy to use. I would recommend this to others who like flavored coffees.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Green Montain flavor coffee?
Dorothy F.
What kind of creamer could you mix with this to make it Christmas flavored?
Christina Y.
Lompoc, CA
I've been extremely in love with hazelnut coffee lately. I was wondering if this tastes as great as the Seattle's Best hazelnut? Forever faithful to Seattle's hazelnut so I'm worried is be disappointed in other brands.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Has anyone found this in stores?? I can order it on line, but haven't found in any stores.
Jonathan C.
Yukon, OK
Would you recommend this as a gift for someone who has a Keurig coffee maker and likes to drink coffee?