BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #39 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

36-0.33 oz. K-Cup® packs per box. For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing system. see more...

Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Green Mountain generally has the best tasting Keurig cups from what I've tried, they always seem to be fresher and never taste old/bitter. I prefer light roasts because it's more caffeine and less acidity, and hazelnut is my current favorite. These pods are more expensive than just the generic, but if you buy them from Target they often will have a coupon that prints when you check out for them and that makes them slightly cheaper.
Karrie S.
My mom absolutely loves this! When she first bought her Keurig, she bought boxes of this in bulk- it was the only thing she ever drank. When I tried it, I noticed it sort of reminded me of fall, I didn't taste a nutty flavor, just a very present hazelnut aroma. To be honest it tastes like regular coffee to me, only with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
My husband and I are coffee snobs you could say lol! We bought this at Walmart.com . It's pricy compared to some other brands and is slightly bitter. The hazelnut flavor isn't over powering . If it's on sale your golden. Goes great with creamers and sugars .
Nancy D.
I have to say I'm not impressed with these- but green mountain is the only kcup I don't think is horrible. The hazlenut is great for when I want a little flavor (without using creamer.) although it's not strong enough for my liking, I will always use these when I need a quick coffee.
MELINDA W.
Imperial Bch, CA
Green Mountain I think has some of the best coffee. I buy them on a regular basis, if avaiable. It's not to strong so your not jittery. It's always greatly priced in my opinion. The flavors are on point! Every time. I always tell everyone to athe least try it, they have every strength and every flavor, so no excuses. I personally have tried many brands having hazelnut flavor. Because hazelnut is my favorite and I by far have found green Mountain to have the best. And although it's a light roast it's not light on flavor. It's a must try!
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
OMGosh! Green Mountain Coffee is wonderful! This is one of my top favorite coffees, if not my favorite! The quality of their coffees is outstanding and so many flavor and roast varieties to choose from. I have tried it in bean form, ground form and K-cups. Hazelnut is one of about 4 of my favorite coffee varieties from GMC. Do yourself a favor and go out to the grocery store and buy some right away, you will be amazed at the taste and quality! Or go to their website and see all the huge amount of coffees and teas they sell. Better yet, they have a club you can join for discounted coffee. Win, win situation!
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
Y U M M Y! Bold and flavorful, with just the slightest hint of hazelnut flavor, perfect thing to pop into the Keurig after a hard day, or before starting a hard day, and taking a moment to yourself to enjoy coffee. I love this coffee! It's also not as expensive as Starbucks, or Dunkin' Donuts, but packs about the same punch. The only thing I don't like about it is that depending on what you're having with it, it has a strange aftertaste.
Mitch J.
Avondale, AZ
I've read some bad press about K-Cups being bad for then environment and more expensive per cup. I don't care. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house - so this is the perfect solution for me. I prefer mildy flavored pods and I generally prefer hazelnut flavors. Green mountain is a staple in my orders and I enjoy every cup. The coffee is mild to a bit medium and the hazelnut is just enough to take the coffee bitterness edge off.
Sher S.
new york, ny
Every morning we have a keurig cup machine at the office so i reach for the hazelnut type. i like it because it's not a bitter brew and its got a mild nutty hazelnut flavor. i can also drink it, get a quick pick me up and then not feel wired for the rest of the day. this is definitely a lighter roast than say the french vanilla or any of their dark roasts. if you're used to a starbucks espresso or a daily roast, this might be too light for you. i like to have this first thing in the morning and an espresso after lunch so that way I don't get too much caffeine on a daily basis.
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy the convenience of k-cups and appreciate the variety of flavors Green Mountain offers. The aroma of the hazelnut flavor is heavenly, unfortunately, I don't think all of that comes through in the flavor. I would enjoy a stronger hazelnut flavor, but this coffee is still tasty and has great body.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Green Montain flavor coffee?
Dorothy F.
What kind of creamer could you mix with this to make it Christmas flavored?
Christina Y.
Lompoc, CA
I've been extremely in love with hazelnut coffee lately. I was wondering if this tastes as great as the Seattle's Best hazelnut? Forever faithful to Seattle's hazelnut so I'm worried is be disappointed in other brands.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Has anyone found this in stores?? I can order it on line, but haven't found in any stores.
Jonathan C.
Yukon, OK
Would you recommend this as a gift for someone who has a Keurig coffee maker and likes to drink coffee?