BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #39 in K-Cups

36-0.33 oz. K-Cup® packs per box. For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing system. see more...

Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Green Mountain generally has the best tasting Keurig cups from what I've tried, they always seem to be fresher and never taste old/bitter. I prefer light roasts because it's more caffeine and less acidity, and hazelnut is my current favorite. These pods are more expensive than just the generic, but if you buy them from Target they often will have a coupon that prints when you check out for them and that makes them slightly cheaper.
Karrie S.
My mom absolutely loves this! When she first bought her Keurig, she bought boxes of this in bulk- it was the only thing she ever drank. When I tried it, I noticed it sort of reminded me of fall, I didn't taste a nutty flavor, just a very present hazelnut aroma. To be honest it tastes like regular coffee to me, only with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
My husband and I are coffee snobs you could say lol! We bought this at Walmart.com . It's pricy compared to some other brands and is slightly bitter. The hazelnut flavor isn't over powering . If it's on sale your golden. Goes great with creamers and sugars .
Nancy D.
I have to say I'm not impressed with these- but green mountain is the only kcup I don't think is horrible. The hazlenut is great for when I want a little flavor (without using creamer.) although it's not strong enough for my liking, I will always use these when I need a quick coffee.
Kelsey J.
I do enjoy this coffee, however compared to other brands I do not think that he flavor really compares. The hazelnut flavor gets lost, and even the coffee payout isn't the best. While this is a great price and easy to find at the store, it's not my first choice.
Kohlette W.
Louisville
For my keurig, this is my favorite brand for coffee kcups. And hazelnut is always my favorite flavor. I don't even have to put flavoring in it, it's so good.
Judith C.
Green mountain coffee hazelnut its my favorite coffee its the perfect taste... I love this product green mountain coffee hazelnut its the best...
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
Tried it today at work. You can really taste the hazelnut flavor. I was really impressed with this one! #greatcoffee
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
I love Hazelnut. This Best tasting coffee I've tried in my keurig!!! Can't wait to order more. So delicious!
Sara C.
One word - DELICIOUS! I love hazelnut anything but this coffee is by far the best!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Green Montain flavor coffee?
Dorothy F.
What kind of creamer could you mix with this to make it Christmas flavored?
Christina Y.
Lompoc, CA
I've been extremely in love with hazelnut coffee lately. I was wondering if this tastes as great as the Seattle's Best hazelnut? Forever faithful to Seattle's hazelnut so I'm worried is be disappointed in other brands.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Has anyone found this in stores?? I can order it on line, but haven't found in any stores.
Jonathan C.
Yukon, OK
Would you recommend this as a gift for someone who has a Keurig coffee maker and likes to drink coffee?