BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Green Mountain Coffee® Flavored Hazelnut Ground Light Roast.
Buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I love green mountain coffee products, but just recently I purchased the hazelnut light roast of rthe first time. It is in a nice package and sealed really well to keep in freshness. I have bought other brands from the grocery store and this by far is my favorite brand. The hazelnut flavor is light its not overpowering the coffee. Delicious.
Mercedes B.
Green mountain coffee is one of my favorite brands. It always reminds me of summers in Vermont. I love that there coffees don't really have a bitter taste and there flavored coffees are always amazing
Michelle G.
Weslaco, TX
Green mountain is one of my faves, i love this type of coffee ­čĺĽ i have it every morning for this crisp weather­čśŹ
Cheyenne S.
One of my favorite brands of coffee! The hazelnut is so flavorful and it's a great pick me up every morning
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
A huge lover of Green Mountain Coffee! Although I'm not a huge coffee drinker, when I do want a cup, GM is always my go to! Definitely delicious and satisfying.
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
Good coffee! The taste is nice and smooth and I just love hazelnut flavored coffee and this one is one of the best!
jacquelyn l.
Manchester, NH
This coffee is amazing, i love the flavors they have and the prices of it are amazing. Its great!
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Love thus coffee brand. It always reminds me if being in Vermont. The taste is nice and smooth. Not bitter.