BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut Iced Coffee 1 Box

Green Mountain Coffee® Hazelnut Iced Coffee 1 Box

Keurig makes it possible for everyone to brew a perfect cup of gourmet coffee, tea, or hot cocoa in less than a minute. The combination of Keurig's patented technology and the K-Cup® pack guarantees fresh, consistent, unequaled flavor time after time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee® Hazelnut Iced Coffee 1 Box!
How would you rate this product?
Heather M.
Not exactly a fan of hazelnut but I have to say that this is a very good idea. Very easy to make. It is a little pricey but once you find the right flavor it is worth the price.
Morgan T.
I love that you can just fill your glass up with ice and press a button and voila you have over coffee at home. Quick and easy
Adrianna G.
Olean, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This coffee tastes so good. This is my first box and it’s almost gone! Rich flavor and amazing smell. I add Splenda and half and half and it mixes very well. I will continue to buy this and I do recommend it to others!
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love anything hazelnut flavor, and I love this iced coffee for mid day. Taste so good and its very easy to make. The price is a little high but everything is now and days. Recommend!
Anna S.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Absolutely love this flavor and brand of coffee. Great for the summer and truthfully you can drink it hot as well
Stephanie M.
This is the only iced coffee that actually tastes good. You don't have to add anything to it. Perfect balance of sweetness.

Looking for your answer?