BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

All the Flavor with Regular Beans Fond of Coffee? Here's something delighting to blow your mind away. Green Mountain Coffee Half-Caff is just an ideal option when you need a little pick-me-up late in the day without a sleepless night. This flavorful coffee comes fresh, right from the roaster. No messy grinding or clean up required Comes in an airtight container Fresh and flavorful Enjoy this ideal and smooth blend of decaffeinated South American and Central American coffees. This is an aromatic coffee from your favorite regular beans. A pleasure that can be enjoyed by all coffee lovers. Just For You: Coffee lovers Essential Elements: Green Mountain Coffee Half-Caff is a blend of blend of decaffeinated South American and Central American coffees. This decaf coffee is rich in antioxidants and also helps protect against cancer. see more...

Emily B.
Durham, NC
I love that there is a K-cup for half-caff. The pack your own cups never taste the same, but I don't always want all the caffeine in a cup of coffee, but still need a little pick-me-up. Green mountain succeeds in getting me to buy this product as it is one of the only marketing this.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I love my morning coffee but two cups is too much caffeine for me. I love that I can drink a half-caff for my second. The taste is rich and satisfying. My husband loves it too.