BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

A collection of rich flavored coffees to match the different moods and moments of your day. 22 count box. Green Mountain Flavored Sampler Coffee K-Cup(R) packs for Keurig(R) single serve coffee makers. Assorted flavored coffees. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
I really like the green mountain coffee. My favorite is the caramel vanilla cream. Pairs well with a French vanilla creamer. I make it on the strong setting for the best flavor.
Ashley H.
I love vanilla flavored anything. This kind of has a bitter after taste though. I guess if you put enough creamer in it it would cut the after taste.
Meaghan F.
Palmer, MA
My favorite coffee the french vanilla and the hazelnut are the best! I like that I don't have to add a lot of sugar to them just a little is perfect.
Julie S.
I love the variety in this sampler. Green mountain has great quality. I am so glad they have k cups