BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roasted Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT

Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roasted Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT

Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla Light Roast Coffee Flavored 12 K-Cup® Packs.
Artificially flavored.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
12-0.33 oz (9.4g)/EA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roasted Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT!
Lorrie M.
Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roasted Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Publix
Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roasted Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT One of my favorite K-cups. Perfect blend of light roast coffee with a rich, vanilla flavor. (with no added carbs or sugar) I prefer medium roast coffee because I like to actually taste the coffee. Although, this is light roast-it tastes more like a nice, smooth medium roast to me. A really enjoyable way to wake up in the morning.
Elizabeth  S.
This is a good tasting coffee when I’m running late. I like to add vanilla protein drink and creamer to enhance the vanilla flavor and don’t need to add to the vanilla taste. It keeps me full until lunch as I don’t always eat breakfast.
Connie  B.
Not my favorite but will drink it as a backup. They had it Costco so I bought it.I like alot of vanilla taste and this doesn't have it. But I would buy again. I just add more creamer to give me the taste I enjoy.
Stephanie F.
Westford, MA
I think the French vanilla flavor is better than other brands that I’ve tried but I wish it was a darker roast. Not very strong at all.
Madi B.
Hollidaysburg
I like green mountain coffee and you can get their k-cups at most grocery stores, which is nice. I think green mountain’s coffee is delicious and smooth and this is a brand that is my 2nd favorite k-cup to purchase.
Jalisa W.
Roseville, MN
Great coffee! The vanilla really shines through and it tastes delicious. I usually like to drink my cream with a little coffee, but this coffee i can almost drink black!
Nancy B.
Willingboro, NJ
This coffee has a great vanilla taste. Sometimes coffee can be a little bitter. Not this coffee. Mixed with vanilla creamer perfect cup of coffee. Must have on my shopping list
Marissa S.
Oklahoma City, OK
looking for a nice light French vanilla coffee for a midday iced coffee then this is it. I love Green mountain coffee I have a million flavors. everyone should pick these up in every flavor.
Catherine T.
Davie, FL
I love this coffee. This flavor is great without any sugar! It is very smooth and the taste is great. This brand makes great coffee though, every flavor I have tried they have been so smooth. This french vanilla is definitely my favorite though!
Natalia G.
New York
Another brand I love, tried decaf and regular. Vanilla one is my favorite as well with regular. Great choice. Nice flavor and smell. As for vanilla coffee this one is my favorite but I would love to try other ones as well.

Looking for your answer?