Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roast Keurig 2.0/K-Carafe Packs - 4 CT

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla Light Roast Coffee Keurig® 2.0 K-Carafe™ Packs.

For use in Keurig® 2.0.

Brewers only.

Hot Brewed.

K-Carafe™.

Keurig Brewed®.

Artificially flavored.

Each makes up to 4 cups*. see more...

• How does this taste? Need a lot of creamer or just a little?3 Answers
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Light Roast Keurig 2.0 is simply to die for.The sweet taste of vanilla is wonderful.This was my first time trying it and I will definitely be purchasing this again along with other flavors.I can't stop at just one.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
This coffee tastes great with a little bit of vanilla soy milk to complement the vanilla flavor. I've had better vanilla flavors but this one isn't bad. The coffee tastes great and is a step away from a café drink when you want an extra treat. The keurig format is great and makes it so easy to make a cup on the fly.
Christia C.
Leawood, KS
This French Vanilla flavor is one of my favorites. I was so happy to find it in the Carafe packs. We had a packed house for spring break and this was perfect. It is not too bitter and very smooth. It always brews a perfect cup. This is one of my favorite Kcups that I always recommend.
Jen P.
While I am not usually a fan of flavored coffee, I really like the Green Mountain French Vanilla k-cups. I would not normally have purchased this flavor myself, but tried it when it arrived as part of a multi flavor sampler package I ordered. I was pleasantly surprised!
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I really like this because light roasts are my favorite, but also because the coffee is high quality and the flavor is a subtle yet effective vanilla that combines well with many different creamers. My only qualm is that there aren't more to a package.
Maria V.
I love the smooth taste if these french vanilla k cups, not over bearing , just right. Green mountain coffee always provides a great cup of coffee no matter what flavor you pick, and i think their prices are better than most of the other brands also.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
Honestly this is decent coffee if you are at your local store and don't have a lot of other brands or the budget for higher end brands of coffee. I like the different flavors green mountain coffee comes up with for keurig
Emma B.
Green mountain coffee is such a solid company. You pay for what you are getting. It's a delicious but basic cup and coffee. And that's exactly what I enjoy
Kirsten D.
Rochester, MN
Love the french vanilla flavor. did not have to use that much coffee mate and minimal milk. definitely a light roast and one of the best i have had.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I love green mountain french vanilla. It smells great and taste super yummy. I am addicted to this coffee. It definitely is a must in the morning!
Ash N.
Palmerton, PA
How does this taste? Need a lot of creamer or just a little?