BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Flavored Light Roast: Sweet, creamy, and sophisticated. Just try to resist the enticing aromas of our French Vanilla coffee! Lusciously rich and smooth, our French Vanilla captures the essence of exotic vanilla, and offers a sweet, round body, too. The flavors or creamy vanilla custard are now available anytime you want a cup. see more...

Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love Green Mountain K-Cups and most all of their coffee flavors. I am a big Vanilla coffee fan, but I prefer a dark, bolder roast. This one is tasty, but it is also light - as indicated in the name. I would choose a different one next time.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
I really like the light flavoring of this coffee. It smells so good and has a light taste to it so it doesn't just taste like black coffee. However I 've found that if you drink a few cups in a row it starts tasting a little funny
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
For a K cup this is pretty good. I like the green mountain k cups. This brand of K cup is so much better than others.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This is a pretty good flavor. Although, I wish it weren't so light. A bit bolder and it would have 5 stars!