BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #94 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla Iced Coffee.
Keurig® Brewed®.
Flavored, light roast.
Brew over ice™.
100% Arabica coffee with natural and artificial flavors.
12 K-Cups®. see more...

• I just got a Keriug and was wondering if this flavor was ...5 Answers
  • Is this any good? I've had their hot coffee- just curious...1 Answers
  • Is this a good brand?3 Answers
Charleze J.
Seattle, WA
In general I don't enjoy the Green Mountain Coffee. However the French Vanilla Iced Coffee is my favorite for that flavor. Not to mention they come at a very reasonable price. So I continue to buy these over and over. But aside from this flavor I'd much rather prefer their Apple Cider.
Kelsey T.
I am such a huge fan of the donut shop sweet and creamy iced coffee, so I was really excited to try this green mountain iced coffee. Any flavored iced coffee I see I immediately want to try it. I hated this one. So disappointing because there was no flavor at all. I ended up returning the box and calling the company.
Jessica M.
Let me say i loooove all Green Mountain coffees, however the vanilla iced coffee is a personal favorite. i love taking it to work in my kuerig tumbler. i gives me a great boost at breaktime. its a party for your taste buds!
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH
This ice coffee is super simple, perfect for anyone on the go. Not only do I save time making this at home, but I save money by not stopping at a coffee shop. The french vanilla is sweet and creamy all you have to do is brew it over ice, no need to add anything!
juanita v.
Love!Love!Love!Green mountain coffee always fresh and always delish every time never a bad experience so good always hot and fresh ....love the keurig so much now that I have my mountain coffee
Gabby P.
Orlando, FL
I'm a coffee addict and it just smells so good and tastes sooo warm I'm just awake and ready to go when I ah e my coffee in my hands
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
I love Green Mountain for my keurig. The perfect coffee. I haven't tried french vanilla, but the hazelnut creme is to-die-for!
Lima G.
Edinburg, TX
This coffee has a simple vanilla flavor, I really enjoy it. I can have coffee at the office because it's handy and portable.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
We love this coffee!! Smells absolutely wonderful and tastes just as good. We have it iced and hot. It's good both ways!
Bridgett S.
LOVE this product!!!!! I am a coffee lover. I am snobbish about what coffee I drink. This one definitely made the cut!
Brittany T.
I just got a Keriug and was wondering if this flavor was any good? I like coffee flavors that aren't too overpowering.
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
Is this a good brand?
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Is this any good? I've had their hot coffee- just curious how this stacks up.