BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla Iced Coffee.
Keurig® Brewed®.
Flavored, light roast.
Brew over ice™.
100% Arabica coffee with natural and artificial flavors.
12 K-Cups®. see more...

• I just got a Keriug and was wondering if this flavor was any good...5 Answers
  • Is this any good? I've had their hot coffee- just curious how thi...1 Answers
  • Is this a good brand?3 Answers
Charleze J.
Seattle, WA
In general I don't enjoy the Green Mountain Coffee. However the French Vanilla Iced Coffee is my favorite for that flavor. Not to mention they come at a very reasonable price. So I continue to buy these over and over. But aside from this flavor I'd much rather prefer their Apple Cider.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH
This ice coffee is super simple, perfect for anyone on the go. Not only do I save time making this at home, but I save money by not stopping at a coffee shop. The french vanilla is sweet and creamy all you have to do is brew it over ice, no need to add anything!
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Foodie Expert
I love green mountain coffee and i love iced coffee and thi tastes like heaven in a cup.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Foodie Expert
I love Green Mountain for my keurig. The perfect coffee. I haven't tried french vanilla, but the hazelnut creme is to-die-for!
Kari D.
Lexington, OH
Great coffee. I love Green Mountain products! Makes a great cup of coffee!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
We love this coffee!! Smells absolutely wonderful and tastes just as good. We have it iced and hot. It's good both ways!
katelynn p.
This has always come out tasting amazing and you can have it hot or iced and it tastes good either way.
Marilyn  R.
Romeoville, IL
These are so delicious! I love that they come in KCups because they're so easy to make!
Jesse W.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I couldn't seem to find a decent iced coffee kcup until I found this and it's so smooth tasting
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Foodie Expert
This flavor is stocked up in my keurig rack at all times. French vanilla is the best coffee flavor.
Brittany T.
Foodie Expert
I just got a Keriug and was wondering if this flavor was any good? I like coffee flavors that aren't too overpowering.
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
Is this a good brand?
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Is this any good? I've had their hot coffee- just curious how this stacks up.