Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla Decaf Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Artificially flavored. see more...

• How does this taste ? I love the green mountain house blend 2 Answers
Andrew A.
North Easton, MA
I am not one to drink light coffee, even though I do drink decaf, but this coffee was unbelievable. I am a bit of a coffee nut, and I was impressed with how strong a light coffee could be, if that makes sense. It deserves a 4 since even though it was great, I personally would rather drink darker coffee.
Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
I love Green Mountains vanilla decaf coffee! Because I have heart problems and can't drink too much regular coffee, this product does it for me! It is so rich and creamy and definitely tastes like yummy vanilla which only adds to the creaminess!
Samantha D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The taste is really nice. I'm just not a fan of the light roast because it's just too diluted and does not have enough coffee flavor for me. The packaging is just fine. I'm a repeat costumer when it comes to buying green mountain coffee. Would not repurchase because of it being light roast
Malikah S.
This brand is first off amazing because of the quality of the coffee. very smooth and very tasty. the french vanilla is my favorite because of the flavor. i love that vanilla flavor. i add a few drops of caramel syrup to my coffee to just make it have that caramel taste but the vanilla on its own is WONDERFUL!
Heather M.
Charlestown, IN
I absolutely love the flavor of this coffee! I don't normally drink much coffee but I like the taste every now and then. So, when I'm in the mood for coffee, this is my go to k-cup!
Heather E.
Canton, GA
This flavor is amazing. I love the taste of coffee with just a hint of flavor. That's what I love about this brand. It gives you just enough vanilla with the perfect coffee taste.
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
Great smelling coffee and doesn't break the bank like some K-cups that are flavored. I don't drink sweet coffee but I like the small of the French Vanilla, I just don't add sugar.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
I love the French vanilla. It's light and delicious but still has a kick to get me through the day. I love adding coconut milk and honey to it in the morning.
Erin V.
I am sensitive to caffeine so I am really happy to have options when it comes to K-cup products without caffeine. Especially Green Mountain. Love the taste.
Ali S.
Ellensburg, WA
Green Mountain makes my absolute favorite K-cups... The flavor is always so strong and doesn't taste watered down... I'd try anything Green Mountain!!!
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
How does this taste ? I love the green mountain house blend