Green Mountain Coffee, French Vanilla (100 K-Cups) uploaded by Charlene G.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

A great tasting cup of coffee can give you a whole new perspective. It's a moment to pause, reflect and reprioritize. That moment is what inspires us to make coffee that benefits everyone it touches. From carefully sourcing and roasting the highest quality beans, to supporting small farms and protecting the environment, Green Mountain focuses on what's important. That's why those at Green Mountain Coffee® believe a good cup of coffee can change your day, but a great cup of coffee can help change the world. Compatible with Keurig 2.0® machines and single serve machines. Try to resist the enticing aromas of our new French Vanilla coffee! Lusciously rich and smooth with the flavors of sweet vanilla cream. see more...

• Is this coffee strong or just so so? I like darker coffee...1 Answers
Brenda K.
I really love the French vanilla taste and oh goodness the smell in my home! Much more affordable than other brands and this giant box lasts for forever so it is worth the price!
Chantel P.
I drink coffee daily and thought I’d give these a try. They’re very plain and maybe just not strong enough for my liking. I will only drink these black because creamer takes away the coffee taste from these specific cups.
Rachel B.
My favorite K-cups! Love mixing in my international delight French vanilla coffee creamer. Drink that combo every morning. This coffee is not too strong for me and tastes amazing
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Green mountain is one of my favorite brands and I always love French vanilla. The price is great for the value packs and the coffee I can usually get 2 drops out of when I make the small cup. If you make the bigger cups it starts to dilute. I usually only put creamer in my flavored coffees to get it to cool faster but I match it with the same flavor of coffee so it doesn't take away from that.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
I am a big time coffee drinker and I'm one to venture out and search for those smooth tasting coffees!! Green Mountain is one of my favorite flavored coffees!! This smooth tasty treat in a cup, is a rich delight Made from 100% Arabica coffee beans!!
Decambria C.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my absolute favorite coffee to buy! I love the convenience of my Kueirig and french vanilla is my favorite flavor. The taste is very smooth and not too sweet. If you are a creamer person it mixes will with just about any flavor. I would definitely buy it again.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
I like this coffee a lot - however, when using a Keurig, if you click on the highest cup size it tastes a little bit weak (to me). However, I like that with this brand you can actually taste the "flavor" (in this case, vanilla).
Sarah B.
HAWLEY, PA
OMG this is my favorite coffee EVA! I go through the box so fast. The taste is perfection. I don't think I will ever go back to a regular coffee pot or deli coffee again. To make this flavor pop even more I suggest using a french Vanilla flavored creamer or the Soy or Almond french vanilla flavors. YUM!!
Emma P.
Utica, MI
Love coffee! This brand is amazing. It is low cost and medium roast. The k cup is created perfectly for just the right cup of coffee and the flavoring used allows me to add minimum sugar and milk. Definitely my default daily coffee. Couldn't imagine waking up without it.
Mary B.
Brunswick, ME
Really good coffee but I prefer my dunkin donuts. They do sell this at a restaurant I goto and that's all I drink there. If the coffee is brewed right it is a good coffee usually can't brew it hot enough in a regular coffee pot
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
Is this coffee strong or just so so? I like darker coffees and I was just curious if it sacrifices richness for the vanilla taste?