BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Pumpkin Spice K-Cups 80 Count Value Box
  • "I'm a big coffee drinker, while this brands coffee tastes pretty good there just isn't enough pep for me personally." in 1 review
Ashley S.
I got this as a sample and have been in love with it ever since. I try to grab a few boxes of it when it comes out for the season, so I can have this throughout the year. It's perfectly fall and it wonderful with a touch of cinnamon coffee creamer.
Kathy H.
I look forward to this coffee every year! I always the 80 count from BJ's, which lasts me the whole fall season. The price is great: essentially $0.50 a cup! I also love the pumpkin spice flavor. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie D.
I'm not a huge fan of this flavored coffee. I just don't like the taste of the pumpkin spice. I've had other brands of pumpkin spice which I prefer better. It depends on what you truly like.
Sarah Z.
This is one of my favorite flavors. You can close your eyes and really feel like you are in fall. I wish it were available year round, but then I may not enjoy it as much.
Megan R.
I'm a big coffee drinker, while this brands coffee tastes pretty good there just isn't enough pep for me personally. They do have a good selection of flavors though.
Elizabeth G.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite seasonal flavors out of all them. I buy mine at bed bath and beyond with a 20% coupon. Has a good flavor with just plain cream in it.
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
It is so great! One of the best fall flavors. Cream isn't even needed in this coffee.