Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Organic Sumatran Reserve, Keurig K-Cups, 24 ct, 2 pk

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Extra Bold. More coffee in each K-Cup-for extra bold flavor. Green Mountain Coffee in K-Cups - The ultimate quality coffee in the ultimate single-cup brewing system-we use only fresh-roasted 100% pure Arabica coffee that offers unparalleled taste and flFeatures include: -Box contains 24 individual servings of ground coffee (14 total ounces K-cups designed for use in Keurig Brewers -Sugar and spice notes, with clean, hefty body-Enjoy this deep, dark coffee with your morning-Made from Indonesia-grown ingredients and packaged in Waterbury, Vermont see more...

Alaina G.
Bloomsburg, PA
This coffee is very good! I don't normally drink it, but this is one of the few brands I will drink. My family buys it by the boxes! It has the perfect taste. It's not too strong. And it smells wonderful!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I usually buy green mountain coffee. When it's at SAMs I always buy it to stock up. I prefer the breakfast version as I like a little lighter coffee but this is a very good and smooth one
erin c.
Redwood, NY
Not bad coffee. Nice strong flavor. You can choose the large cup setting on your keurig when you brew this.... And still enjoy a strong cup. The only issue I had...I found it more bitter than other dark roasts.
Erin F.
I like the taste of this when I first sip it, but the after taste I think is bitter. I'm not sure if it's just me and my tastes buds but I bought a whole case and then threw the rest away.
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
I got this in a sample pack of K Cups, and was highly disappointed in the quality of coffee I got. After brewing the coffee was very weak and not tasty. Do not recommend this product
Jenn M.
Yum yum yum! I love green mountain coffee. I buy the organic Sumatran reserve for my Keurig on a regular . If you love a good bold but not overwhelming taste I recommend this coffee.
chantrea s.
I honestly thought this was the best coffee I ever had. There is something about the flavor that is rich. I think it goes best with Bailey's creamer!
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I like this brand but I like many k cups I use then twice yes met my expectations some come in virety packs to try different brands and I love them
Pansy P.
Zephyrhills, FL
This company sent me two samples to try at home. I loved the fresh taste and the fact that it taste like coffee. I will definitely purchase more.
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
Simple and easy to use. How could you not buy something that says fair trade on it. Deep taste that does not need a lot of sugar to cover it.