BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters

Extra Bold. More coffee in each K-Cup-for extra bold flavor. Green Mountain Coffee in K-Cups - The ultimate quality coffee in the ultimate single-cup brewing system-we use only fresh-roasted 100% pure Arabica coffee that offers unparalleled taste and flFeatures include: -Box contains 24 individual servings of ground coffee (14 total ounces K-cups designed for use in Keurig Brewers -Sugar and spice notes, with clean, hefty body-Enjoy this deep, dark coffee with your morning-Made from Indonesia-grown ingredients and packaged in Waterbury, Vermont

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Organic Sumatran Reserve, Keurig K-Cups, 24 ct, 2 pk!
Tawny C.
Calimesa, CA
I love the flavor in this coffee. Its very flavorful and great quality in every cup. I think they are very pricey though
Christina T.
Minneapolis, MN
These kcups are okay. I think they’re a little watered down. They still do the job if there are no other options.
Karen B.
Covington, LA
Pretty good, do not purchas that often due to the price. I like commuity brand a lot. and flored
Gimena B.
Good coffee for large crowds, visitors at home, holiday season, etc. nice coffee and good price.
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
This brand is pretty good. I love bold and dark coffees the best so this flavor is hittin!
Pansy P.
Zephyrhills, FL
This company sent me two samples to try at home. I loved the fresh taste and the fact that it taste like coffee. I will definitely purchase more.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
I like this brand but I like many k cups I use then twice yes met my expectations some come in virety packs to try different brands and I love them
Sara K.
Jessup, PA
Very strong a great kick start to your morning. Very clean tasting. Very reasonable price
Megan F.
Huntersville, NC
These K cups are absolutely great. They are my favorite thing to make in the Keurig when I am in a hurry on the way to school in the morning.
Erin F.
I like the taste of this when I first sip it, but the after taste I think is bitter. I'm not sure if it's just me and my tastes buds but I bought a whole case and then threw the rest away.

Looking for your answer?