Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Collection Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee K-Cup Packs - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany J.Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Collection Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee K-Cup Packs - 12 CT uploaded by Michelle R.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee Keurig Brewed® Medium Roast Coffee with Sweet Creamer K-Cup® Packs.

Family of brands.

Brew Over Ice®.

Arabica coffee with a splash of sweet creamer.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

• I love my coffee sweet, is this still strong?2 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Another one that I wish they still made. I believe this one was discontinued for some reason. I'm not sure why. Ever time I went to Wal-Mart it was sold out. I loved the taste of it. Green Mountain Coffee knows how to make coffee for iced coffee. They do it right. I would recommend looking at Green Mountain Coffee.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
These are SO GOOD!!! The taste is amazing! The flavor is amazing!! The taste is just as good as the smell! These are one of my all time favorite K-Cups and I constantly continue to buy them!
Brittany J.
Pawtucket, RI
I prefer it hot. It'll taste like watered down coffee if you add the ice. It can leave an after taste in your mouth, I think it's because of the sweetener that they use. It does give you a nice Balance of cream and coffee, so that's a plus. 4 stars because of the coffee to cream ratio.
Andrea P.
Blacksburg, VA
I love iced coffee, but unless you have a slow drip, it is difficult to have iced coffee at home. However, the Green Mountain iced coffee K-cups have allowed me to drink ice coffee from home! They are just as good as buying iced coffee and they take into consideration the amount of water that will melt do to the ice. I no longer need to have watery iced coffee at home or have to go out and buy some.
Adeina A.
San Antonio , TX
These are great when it starts to get hot here in Texas. I think the value is great, beats the price of the coffee house. I purchase these quite often because the flavor is great. It totally meets my expectations and I would buy it again. I've told my friends about it too.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I am not a big coffee drinker, unless it has some type of flavor added to it. That being said I also enjoy iced coffee and find it easier to drink than regular coffee at times. The flavor of these k-cups was pretty good and for me, and it helped lesson that harsh coffee taste! Not the best thing I've ever had but not bad!
Kaitlin M.
Love the donut house coffee I'm not a big fan of the iced coffee I feel like if you make it in the Keurig it really waters it down I'll stick to drinking it hot the flavor is great! Can't go wrong and not too bold
Annie L.
It's unfortunate that Green Mountain felt it necessary to add the artificial sweetener, sucralose, to these k-cups. Completely ruins it. I'd rather have a little of the real thing (sugar), than any amount of toxic chemicals.
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
Green Mountain is a great tasting iced coffee to enjoy during your relaxation time. The 12 pack is perfect to give as a nice holiday gift for the coffee lover in your life.
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
Always tried different ways to make these but they always seemed to watery even with the low water setting. Or they seemed to creamy. Never could taste coffee in them
Tera C.
I love my coffee sweet, is this still strong?