BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters

Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee Keurig Brewed® Medium Roast Coffee with Sweet Creamer K-Cup® Packs.

Family of brands.

Brew Over Ice®.

Arabica coffee with a splash of sweet creamer.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers.

I love my coffee sweet, is this still strong?
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Collection Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee K-Cup Packs - 12 CT!
Lisa K.
Salem, OR
This is a good general use coffee. I enjoy this for my daily morning cup of coffee. Can be dressed up with some flavored creamer or is great with just a little bit of sugar.
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
Good tasting coffee that I use at any party I host. Easy to make the coffee for everyone the way they like it stronger or lighter
Taylor B.
I drink this on mornings I need a extra pick me up.The taste is smooth and I really like it. I'll continue to drink it.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I use to love this coffee. So strong ,so delicious. I don't know why O can't find it anymore . I wish it was still available every where.
Brittany J.
Pawtucket, RI
Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Collection Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee K-Cup Packs - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany J.
I prefer it hot. It'll taste like watered down coffee if you add the ice. It can leave an after taste in your mouth, I think it's because of the sweetener that they use. It does give you a nice Balance of cream and coffee, so that's a plus. 4 stars because of the coffee to cream ratio.
Kaitlin M.
Love the donut house coffee I'm not a big fan of the iced coffee I feel like if you make it in the Keurig it really waters it down I'll stick to drinking it hot the flavor is great! Can't go wrong and not too bold
Ruth S.
Defiance, OH
I am kind of a coffee snob, but I actually REALLY like this coffee. Really good for a decent price!
Terry A.
San Antonio, TX
Love it. Kinda strong but pretty good in taste. I try to buy different flavors. It tastes like others just a bit strong
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
These are great when it starts to get hot here in Texas. I think the value is great, beats the price of the coffee house. I purchase these quite often because the flavor is great. It totally meets my expectations and I would buy it again. I've told my friends about it too.
israel S.
Lindsay, CA
Love this green mountain always has some of the best coffee k cups. Must try imo. If you see it buy it