Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Donut House Decaf Light Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box uploaded by Kayla F.Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Donut House Decaf Light Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box uploaded by Natalie G.

BY DONUT HOUSE

Decaf keurig k-cups from donut house collection offers fresh decaffeinated arabica beans ground together for a refreshing cup of decaf coffee. Just place the donut coffee cup inside the donut house brewer and turn it on then relax with your decaf coffee. This medium-roasted decaf keurig k-cup comes in ready-to-use cups. Available in packs of 18. see more...

Kay R.
Donut house just means crappy. Decaf means there's no point. Sigh. I know that quality with a Keurig should not be expected but I wish it could be better than this.
Ashley D.
Love these K cups! Mine & my roommate's favorite. Would be great to have more since we go through them so quick especially on those cold days when we have to walk all the way across campus
Martina O.
Surprisingly, rich with chocolate notes and smooth. I like mine with a little sugar and no cream it was better than the kind I get from my coffee shop.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
I just came across the decaf donut house, I am in love. I can't have a lot of caffeine but I love that I can have just that one more extra cup
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Donut house coffe k cups are one of my favorite brands to try. I really enjoy them because of the flavor and how great they taste.
Taryn A.
I buy these for my mom, and she loves the flavor! If you want a smooth coffee taste without the caffeine, this is a great choice!
Scotty-Hannah J.
Circleville
I'm not a fan of coffee, but my mother in law drinks around 8 cups or more a day. She loves this kind for early mornings
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
We buy these at the commissary often as they are only $5-$6 for a box. They have a good flavor but not too overwhelming
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
If you buy the expensive "donut store" blends, you should switch to these. Just as tasty and way less expensive!
Elida A.
Ummm the taste and smell are the best combination in the morningS such a great thing and the best way to drink