Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Collection Chocolate Glazed Donut Light Roast K-Cup Packs uploaded by Kie Y.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #96 in K-Cups

Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Chocolate Glazed Donut Keurig Brewed® Light Roast K-Cup® Packs.

Natural and artificially flavored.

Family of brands.

For Keurig ® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

• I love picking up iced mochas from Starbucks each morning. Would ...1 Answers
Courtney U.
This give me life. This is my favorite brand and flavor of K-Cup coffee. The flavor is on point, and I would definitely recommend. You can find it almost anywhere, even JCPenney. This is absolutely the best, hands down. It is bursting with flavor and of great quality for a reasonable price.
Christina M.
Westover, WV
This K-cup is so good! It doesn't have a bitter taste and is slightly flavored. I add a touch of creamer and it's perfect! It smells just like donuts when brewing also
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
Oh man, this was some really yummy coffee! I mixed in mocha creamer and it was awesome! I also tried it with vanilla creamer, that was really good too!
Rachel G.
Honestly, not a big fan. I love the ability to use these with a keurig machine, but not my favorite in terms of flavor. A little bland, and I had to add a lot of coconut creamer to bring out any flavor. Decent purchase, but would not buy again.
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
This is Green Mountain's response to the Coffee People's Donut Shop coffee. Many people actually confuse the two which isn't difficult to do: donut house and donut shop -- both are extra bold in flavor, and both are excellent. Since Donut Shop is my favorite, I decided to conduct a taste test between these two rivals. Side to side they are very similar, very little acid taste, no bitterness which is what I look for in an extra bold roast. Head to head Donut Shop edged this coffee, Donut House, out by the slightest of margin. Donut Shop had slightly more body to it but frankly, it took me drinking a half cup of each before I could declare a winner. This is why I also think this is a 5 star coffee -- excellent choice if you want a simple, great tasting cup of coffee that you will not get sick of.
Meredith H.
Austin, TX
I like this roast because its not overwhelming with non-coffee flavors. So many coffees try to be "flavored" and I just don't think it ever translates well to my taste buds. However, the donut house collection is a nice starbucks alternative because of its simplicity and its price.
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
A delicious, mild and flavorful coffee that get the job done! I brew up a cup and add my favorite hazelnut creamer and it is so tasty! This is the one flavor I always grab when it goes on sale because it isn't too weak but isn't overly strong. The perfect cup for guests!
Amber L.
Pensacola, FL
This coffee is ok to my, it's not as bold as I like it. But I have not tried many blends from this brand. It has a great aroma and a good flavor. It's not bitter which is hard to find the darker the roast. I would purchase this product again
Stevie M.
Leesburg, VA
These are hands down my husband's FAVORITE K-Cups. We buy these all the time because as a teacher, he has to have his morning cup to get going. They're great because they're affordable (almost always have a coupon), they have a nice but not overwhelming flavor, and they give enough sweetness to not need extra sugar!
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT
This was one of the better ones that I tried. I have tried a lot when I first got my keurig. it wasn't too sweet. Although I do prefer a medium roast. I still like this very much. the brew was good. flavor was nice. I have purchased this one again and would recommend it.
Lauren P.
I love picking up iced mochas from Starbucks each morning. Would this be a good substitute? The syrup Starbucks sells on their website gets bad reviews so I'm trying to find an alternate recipe to use and this seems to be a fan fave. I'm not a coffee snob by any means, I just want a sweeter coffee drink that I can make at home.