Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Chocolate Glazed Donut Light Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box uploaded by Sandra O.Green Mountain Coffee® Donut House Collection® Chocolate Glazed Donut Light Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box uploaded by Sandra O.

BY DONUT HOUSE

Enjoy a refreshing cup of your favorite beverage with donut house collection chocolate glazed donut keurig k-cups. Each serving has 8 oz. Of tasty beverage. The rich flavor of light roasted arabica beans is sure to refresh your senses after a long day. Caffeinated and unflavored. see more...

• "It's perfect for a cold day when you just sit home and cuddle in bed." in 1 review
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I was so excited when I saw this at my local supermarket and promptly snatched it up! The very next morning I made it and was not disappointed. It was so good I made another cup! I paired it with a splash of International Delight Chocolate, Almond Biscotti Creamer and it was heaven in a mug! I really hope that they keep this in stock at my local supermarket because I am in LOVE!
Paige M.
Mentor, OH
I love this coffee and have been drinking it for over a year now. It is a light roast so I usually drink the Boston Cream coffee by them for my first cup and enjoy this as my second one. It takes me longer to drink the second cup of coffee so it makes it very enjoyable. Just recently went from black coffee to adding soy milk also and this still holds a great flavor to it!
Isabella M.
Summerville, SC
I wasn't a coffee fan until I discovered this coffee. I love chocolate glazed donuts and now that there is a coffee flavor, I'm in heaven! I love how it doesn't taste like strong coffee, the mild coffee taste and the strong chocolate taste make it a win!
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite flavored coffee and what I drink every morning! The flavor and aroma are spot on and even the kids know what coffee I am drinking by the smell! I used to have a hard time finding it, but luckily our local grocery stores have picked it up as a regular product YAY! Delicious and puts a smile on my face everyday!
Renee G.
I love the idea of this flavor! When brewing, the aroma from the coffee maker does smell exactly like a glazed chocolate donut. When you take that first sip, you expect the same to be true. However, I find that the coffee tastes slightly watered down and am unable to taste the glazed donut flavor.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I like these, but my husband loves them. If you are a chocolate glazed donut fan, then these are perfect for you because they taste exactly like that. I don't like too many sweets, but the coffee version works for me. I don't drink this often, but when I do, its nice for the sweet tooth.
Emily A.
So yummy! Only words I can think of to describe this coffee. Good chocolate flavor without being overwhelming. Kind of reminds me of a mocha flavor without the grittiness of some mocha k-cups (and without all the sugar/calories). Love this flavor!
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
I have had a keurig for over a year now and have just started trying the donut house coffee. This flavor is one of my favorites!! It has the thicker chocolate taste, but I still had some milk and sugar to give it an extra kick!
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
This isn't the worst coffee flavor i have tried, but definitely not the best. It is surprisingly very sweet, so if you add cream, you don't need to add any sugar (or additional flavoring).
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Perfect after dinner coffee! It's probably the best coffee I've had so far for my Keurig! It had the scent and taste of an actual glazed donut, without the calories. It's amazing!