Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Breakfast Blend

Enjoy a Flavorful Morning All those who love coffee with a special twist are in for a real surprise. Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Breakfast Blend is a decaf blend that is bright, sweet and engaging. This assortment offers a snappy, crisp and citrusy Central American coffee matched with the sweetness, body and depth of an Indonesian bean. This aromatic delight can be tried by all. Classic, vibrant New England blend Rich taste and medium acidity Has a balanced and smooth flavor This classic and lively decaf provide a smooth, delightful aroma that helps uplift your soul. This breakfast delight is a flavorful treasure. Just For You: Coffee lovers Essential Elements: Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Breakfast Blend is composed of Costa Rican coffee, and Indonesian bean that has a rich taste and medium acidity. Free of: Caffeine

I received this K cup brand of coffee as a gift. Would you recommend this brand of coffee or should I buy Starbucks?
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Breakfast Blend!
Madison, WI
I love that there is a breakfast blend decaf, rather than the just traditional decaf coffee. It is so much smoother and I think it tastes much better as well! I don't like my coffee too strong, so this coffee is just the perfect amount for me in the morning!
york, PA
Green Mountain Coffee Decaf Breakfast Blend is a smooth coffee It has a nice flavor that goes with any flavored cream . The value is good so it is cost effective over the long run. I like stocking up on decaf in case I crave coffee at night but don't want to stay up due to the caffeine content.
Absolutely fantastic coffee. We love it after dinner and often with desserts. It's so smooth and rich in taste. Highly recommend this brand and selection to others. We love Keurig and this brand of coffee. Enjoy!!
Jacksonville , FL
I am really enjoying these k-cups! Sometimes at night I want a cup of coffee without the caffeine and I don't want to make a whole pot! These are perfect for that! Really great coffee taste! Can't even tell it's decaf!
Cartersville, GA
This coffee is by far my favorite of all of the K-Cups! I have tried so many other brands, and continuity go back to the green mountain breakfast blend. It's a perfect every day or every morning coffee. We will continue to buy this! Five stars 100%!
Beacon Falls, CT
I absolutely love this flavor of coffee. I have found the strength of taste is really nice and smooth and has never once tasted bitter. It tastes like my ideal medium coffee flavor that is complemented well when I add my favorite coffee creamer.
Lorton , Va
People wonder why decaf... it ruins the whole point of coffee. but sometimes you just want a nice cup of coffee late at night and this does the job without sacrificing the taste,
Norwalk, OH
Very good! I got some samples that I tried and they tasted good. I'm usually a flavored coffee kind of girl so I did have to add flavoring. I also don't typically drink decaf. However, my boyfriend really enjoyed them!
Nottingham, MD
These k-cups are easy to use and I can drink them at any point in the day and feel great. They are rich and robust in flavor. They have them on sale often and have kept my interest.
Perfect light to medium roast yet strong out of the Keurig. Enjoy a decaf in the evening and it is not too stimulating. Breakfast Blend is our household favorite and Green Mountain does not disappoint.