BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters

Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic® Decaf Keurig Brewed® Dark Roast Coffee Extra Bold K-Cup® Packs.

Decaffeinated.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Decaf Dark Roast Extra Bold K-Cup Packs - 12 CT!
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
I love this stuff. Most decaf does not taste as good as regular but these are awesome and totally fool me and I will definitely recommend. They were recommended to me by my dad❤️
Julie W.
Troy
I just love this dark roast decaf from Green Mountain. The flavor is deep and dark and rich and is a great option with dessert after a nice meal. I love when I find it on sale and always stock up!
Tee P.
Sandy, UT
Excellent coffee, priced right, and convenient. Always available wherever I shop for groceries or other coffee as well.
Charlotte C.
Ventura, CA
Very dark coffee. Pumps me up. Delicious and gets the job done. Keeps me awake and tastes and smells good. Super dark. Beware of that.
Melissa T.
Springfield
Great flavor in this bold coffee. Gives me energy to get my morning started. Definitely met my expectations.
Natalie P.
Willimantic, CT
Good brand, I personally prefer a regular coffee maker over a k cup one. Either way it’s still good!
Leah R.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to pick me up coffee when I’m at work. Anytime I need a boost I reach for this. It’s a great robust taste but not so strong it’s bitter.
Pam R.
Excellent coffee! I received a sample of this coffee when I received my Kuerig and I continued to purchase the brand because it is fresh, great flavor, bold, smooth, and aromatic. I also like that it’s organic. I noticed that the shelf life is shaporter but that’s probably because it is organic.
Jessica A.
Winston Salem, NC
If you want to wake up, dark magic is the coffee for you! It is so strong. Flavor is wonderful. But it will definitely give you the jolt needed to accomplish anything for the day!
Rachael L.
Clear Lake, IA
Dark Magic is my go to coffee! I like the strong flavor. It smells good and strong when it’s brewing and taste great! I even use it for cold coffee and it’s just as good!

Looking for your answer?