Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic® Dark Roast Coffee K-Carafe™ Packs 4 ct Box uploaded by Melissa W.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Keurig® offers over 250 beverages from more than 40 brands, all exclusively designed for the Keurig® 2.0 brewer to deliver your perfect cup or carafe every time. see more...

Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
Im a dark coffee nut! The darker the better.. "Dark magic" is exactly what this coffee is!
I have used both the regular sized Kcups and these KCarafes. Sometimes i have an issue with my kurig reading the Kcarafe cups but never having an issue with other brands. I'm not sure if thats MY machine or the Kcarafe. Either way the taste of this coffee is to die for. If you like bitter dark bliss.. This is for you!
Brenee J.
I love this coffee it's really really good, I buy it all the time, very affordable not expensive at all about $6 and the taste is exactly what I thought it would taste like, doesn't need to change maybe just better or more flavors and I think it's great for anyone
Karina G.
Buda, TX
I buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He says it gives him that morning wake up considering his not a morning person. It has a great taste and a wonderful scent!
Laken M.
Albany, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite K-cup brands and flavors. I'm a huge fan of dark roast coffee and the Dark Magic flavor is one of the best K-cups that I've tried! I love love love it 💖
Caroline H.
Asheville, NC
Yum coffee. This is coffee. I'm so happy coffee has caffeine. Caffeine is life. Life is caffeine. Illuminati controls us. Caffeine controls us. Caffeine is illuminati. You're welcome
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
I've been drinking this coffee for 4 years now! I get the French vanilla flavor, its the best coffee, I won't purchase another brand and it's not expensive with the Safeway points
Tammy H.
Harker Heights, TX
This is one of my favorite coffees. I am a dark roast person but don't like it to bitter. This is perfect! Rich and smooth. It is definitely a 10 for those who like the bold tastes.
Sophie S.
Waterloo, WI
Classic dark roast, but with a hint of a bitter taste. Bean flavor is not too strong nor weak but a nice classic coffee. Doesn't taste like a nice coffeehouse brew, but for a cheap dark roast it does its job.
Mykyzia  W.
Columbia, MO
Great quality and very affordable.Works perfect with my machine and very simple to use.It did everything I expected was well packaged and the delicious.
Heather G.
Lubbock, TX
If you use a Keurig and love flavorful, dark roast coffee, you'll love this. Before I switched to compostable pods, I kept this in stock all the time.