BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee Colombian Fair Trade Select Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups

Green Mountain Coffee® Colombian Fair Trade Select Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups

Classically balanced, vibrant, and complex. Our Colombian Fair Trade Select is a sunny, warm cup resplendent with ripe fruit notes. Look for lime-citrus brightness and flavors of green apples and sun-plumped raisins. The finish shimmers with sweet notes of grape and walnut. A beautifully balanced way to smooth out your day. By choosing this Fair Trade Certified™ product, you are directly supporting a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development, and environmental stewardship. www.fairtradecertified.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee® Colombian Fair Trade Select Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups!
Basel S.
Ballwin, MO
Good coffee and one of my personal favorite flavors . I would highly recommend it and I would get it again.
Stephanie F.
Westford, MA
I don’t inherently love coffee so I rotate varieties frequently. This one isn’t bitter, not too weak (as many k-cups are), and is good enough that I come back to it frequently.
Cheryl R.
Austin, TX
Green Mountain has excellent blends of coffees. Most have great and smooth flavor and this is no exception. The flavor was rich and tasted like premium ground coffee. Although this is not my favorite Green Mountain coffee blend, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Cheyenne G.
Really good coffee. Its smooth and not bitey or bitter and it has such a nice warm coffee flavor that not all other coffee brands have. after the first taste i was hooked and i cant wait to buy more. they do tend to be expensive but they definitely taste amazing.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this coffee, I drink it every day. It's smooth and not terribly strong, but still flavorful enough to not taste like water. I buy this in bulk! I put a little milk and sugar in it and it's just perfect for someone like me who just wants her cup of coffee, nothing fancy!
Donna L.
Farmington, CT
Great cup of coffee in the morning. Wakes you up, great flavor. I buy it on my local super market and can usually find it on sale. Price is affordable. Good value for your money. Not to strong if bitter. U would definitely recommend you try it.
Julie J.
Gibsonia, PA
A great cup of coffee. Colombian is my favorite type of roast, but the Green Mountain Colombian lacks the usual nuttiness. Still a great medium roast coffee but not the best Colombian on the market.
Laurie B.
Beaver, PA
This is not my gosh to coffee. It just doesn’t have the taste I’m looking for. I think it is kind of acidic. Other flavors might be better.
Hannah C.
San Jose, CA
I like these pods - not too expensive, strong coffee flavor. I’m a fan of more flavored things like hazelnut or vanilla but these were good for plain!
Judy D.
Bradenton, FL
Good flavored coffee and smooth with no bitter taste. Goes well with cream but even better black.

Looking for your answer?