BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee Classic Donut Blend Light Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

Green Mountain Coffee Classic Donut Blend Light Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Green Mountain Coffee Classic Donut Blend Light Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Classic Donut Blend Light Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct!
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
I got a chance to try this in my keurig party pack and it taste very good so I decided to keep some in my pantry as well.
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
This is one of my favorites. It has a full body flavor to typical for a light roast and no bitter taste. I use this regularly.
Nicole T.
Granada Hills, CA
This coffee is pretty good, I never have to add to much sugar or creamer to it which helps to save money on those.
Julie A.
Delicious coffee. My husband and I use this daily and sometimes more than once a day. Not easy to find here. Good price for the product.
Carrie M.
Cazenovia, NY
Absolutely delicious!! Not bitter or strong. Its flavor is mild and refreshing. Great first cup of the day!
Katie F.
Nice cup of coffee, not too strong but sometimes my creamer dominates the coffee taste, which I do not want.
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
Green mountain is my favorite brand of coffee that is easily available to purchase. I love this blend and many of their others.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great flavor and happy I can find it at my local grocery store. The best part is you get 18 pods in the box! Who else does that?!
Jasmine M.
Columbus, OH
Very good not to robust not to over powering, mixes well with creamer and sugar over all good
Aline S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the green mountain coffee classic donut blend light roast coffee k cups, it taste so good

Looking for your answer?