Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream Light Roast Coffee K-Cup - 12 CT uploaded by Lauren H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® Caramel Vanilla Cream Light Roast Coffee Flavored 12 K-Cup® Packs.
Artificially flavored.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
12 - 0.33 oz (9.4g)/EA. see more...

• So I got a Kurieg for Christmas and because of price in h...3 Answers
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
I loveee this coffee! I brew a cup almost everyday and then stick it in the freezer to make my own iced coffee! It pairs well with a Carmel creamer! The flavor isn’t too sweet nor too bitter! It’s so yummy!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
This is a great mixture. It taste fantastic, it is smooth with that hint of sweet from the caramel. I can usually get 2 drops out of the kcups. The green mountain brand is a great brand for keurig and the prices are great and I've noticed sales on them through Walmart and shopko.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
This is just one of my favorite flavors that Green Mountain makes, they have a great selection on flavors. Some people might think that this is pricey for coffee but if you use a Keurig machine, you understand.
This is a medium blend, not too strong and full of creamy deliciousness. I add creamer to mine but it's still great without it. I guess I just like to add extra calories to my coffee... ; )
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
This is the best mix/brand of coffee! I'm in love. I literally drink this every morning before work, especially if I'm craving something sweet to get my morning started. I recently just hooked on this when a patient brought a box of these in Kcups. MMMMM so good, and smells delicious. :)
Dani P.
Love love love love!! It's so smooth and sweet. Absolutely delicious if using a chocolate creamer. I got this flavor in a variety pack and I can't wait to run out to I can buy a big pack of this flavor. So yummy! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes sweet coffee.
Katie H.
Minnetonka, MN
Priced average compared to other brands of k cups. The flavor was good but when I added coffee creamer it tasted a little weird. I don't think I would buy this brand as often as other brands I buy but it is affordable to other brands. I would try other flavor a.
Lindsey C.
Warm Springs, GA
Smooth taste. smells great while brewing. it is perfect and convenient, especially if you are the only coffee drinker in the household. I love this brand, and flavor! Try it!
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
This coffee is sooooooooo good. It's not as harsh tasting as black coffee which I love. Put in a few scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream and it taste like Christmas time. (sounds crazy but it's delicious).
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
So I got a Kurig a few months back and could not find a kcup brand that i liked until now! This stuff is so good! I drink at least 2 cups a day and i love the flavor unlike some other brands
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Flavorful light coffee! You really taste the flavor

Challenge I am having is that I can drink a smaller stronger amount. Like Starbucks expresso with syrup. Delicious if made right.

Michelle C.
So I got a Kurieg for Christmas and because of price in hesitant at trying new flavors is green mountain any good? Which flavors are the best?