Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup

Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend Light Roast 12-K-Cup® Coffee Packs.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® Brewing Systems.
12-0.31 oz (8.9g)/EA.

What is your favorite flavor Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup ? [user:linlovesmakeup]
Anyone else think this is too weak?
Does anyone add anything to their coffee?
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup!
Willingboro, NJ
The coffee is light and good but I prefer something a little stronger. It's great for peopke who are new to coffee or don't like strong coffee.
Altavista, VA
This is some of my favorite coffee. When I was in college this was the coffee they sold. I wouldtry to buy a cup every morning before class.
Great breakfast option. It has a bold dark flavor with a great aroma. It isn't my absolute favorite but I will absolutely purchase it again.
Sapulpa, OK
I love coffee and can't argue that this is a good one! I'm very picky but green mountain makes the cut for me! Right up there with Starbucks!
McKinney, TX
When the cold weather arrives, I switch from iced coffee to Breakfast Blend. It smells good, it's rich and smooth, and a great medium blend.
Great taste. I prefer a stronger brew, but this was a nice change up to my routine. I would purchase again for days I want a lighter flavor.
Warren, OH
This is the coffee I use every morning! Everyone in the household enjoys it. Very smooth and gives you that refreshing morning coffee feeling
oak forest
This Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast blend is perfect for me because it is strong enough to wake me up but not too strong that I feel shakey.
Belfair, WA
I like the Green Mountain brand of coffee and their breakfast blend is pretty good. I try to always have a box of the k-cups in my cupboard.
Greenville, MI
Its a good blend for breakfast time and I love any k-cups they are easy and fast to use I would definitely recommend anyone getting a keurig
Ask a question to the Influenster community...