26 colors available

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #16 in K-Cups

Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend Light Roast 12-K-Cup® Coffee Packs.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® Brewing Systems.
12-0.31 oz (8.9g)/EA.

• Do these work in the new Keurig machines? 1 Answers
  • Anyone else think this is too weak?1 Answers
  • Does anyone add anything to their coffee?4 Answers
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Foodie Expert
I love love coffee!! I can't express how much I love it! I cannot go a day without it! I am very very picky about my coffee an couldn't find one to meet my standards. When I got my first Keurig I tried many different K-Cups and wasn't satisfied until I came across Green Mountain Coffee! Every morning I have 'Breakfast Blend' by them and every night I have 'Hazelnut' by them. I will not ever switch to another brand! Any recommendations on other good kinds by Green Mountain Coffee?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Foodie Expert
I'm hooked! I am a addict of coffee I'll admit it here only! Ha! I have tried many samples of Keurig coffee and even bought Starbucks brand and my ultimate favorite is this one. Green Mountain Breakfast Blend. I cannot find anything similar--Donut Shop is ok but this one is #1 on my list. smooth and with just the right amount of bold. I dislike to watery or too too bold like Starbucks brand.
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
Was wondering what all this hype was about a Keurig was all about so I tried this at friends place and I was impressed with how easy it is to use, and yes this was the brand of coffee we drank and I enjoyed it so much I think I will have to get one of these machines now so I can enjoy fast easy coffee anytime with many other flavors to choose from as well fun and easy and tasty as well
Marina M.
Marina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Green Mountain's breakfast blend is my favorite k-cup by far. For me, it's the perfect flavor to add a little bit of creamer to (no sugar) and done, a great cup of coffee. I've tried lots of different k-cups, various flavors, but always have this around because nothing compares. I've been drinking it for years without getting bored and have every intention to continue to do so!
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
One of my favorite brands of K-Cups. I love the breakfast blend and "our blend". They can be a little expensive but if you sign up for their e-mails you can get a free sample and a $2 off coupon! The coffee itself is light and refreshing. It's not too fruity like some other light roasts. It's a great morning coffee, especially for people who like light roasts with full flavor.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I will give this a 4 star, even though for me it is strong in taste. I just add additional water to it or sweetener and it is perfect for me. My husband likes it the way it is. I have had this several times. We have this when we go stay at our best friends home for a few days at a time. I adapt, but I wouldn't go out and purchase this, on the other hand my husband would.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite coffee blends. I have tried many breakfast blends but always come back to this one. It is a very smooth flavor. The flavor is just right and does not have a bitter after taste. Worth the price. Great quality product, I have tried other flavors from Green Mountain Coffee and enjoyed them as well. This is a great brand with great tasting coffee.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
I like this coffee for my almost every morning cup of joe. It is usually on some kind of sale and it has the flavor to back up the nice price. It has as good as can be expected packaging for a K-Cup and this is the coffee that I usually buy and recommend to family members and friends, I will for sure be continuing to buy this coffee.
Haley V.
Haley V.
Foodie Expert
I'm not typically a huge fan of K cups, but I bring these with me to work in the hospital. I don't find that it provides as much flavor as a cup of coffee from a grip maker or French press, but I find it to be better than other K cups. I also appreciate that it doesn't taste very acidic and it is light, mellow, and easily drinkable.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are one of my favorite K-cup brands and one I always try to have on hand. It is a light roast coffee that has a smooth flavor that is neither bitter nor too acidic, plus the smell is amazing. The breakfast blend is a great option for those looking for a brand that can be consumed without sugar or cream.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
Where is the best place to get this coffee for a good price? (either in-store or online)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Does this Breakfast blend have different flavors ? Like medium or light?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone add anything to their coffee?
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Can you get the coffee from Hawaii in a k cup? I think it would be pretty expensive.
Jessica M.