BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Caribou Coffee Obsidian Dark Roast K-Cups Coffee: K-Cup pack for use in Keurig K-Cup Brewing System 100% Arabica coffee Rainforest Alliance Certified The finest beans selected, roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications The ideal brewing environment inside: oxygen free, the perfect grind, advanced filtration and water at the optimum pressure and temperature see more...

Buy on Target
Amy K.
Portage, MI
The chocolate undertones in this coffee, coupled with a bit of Italian Sweet Cream makes for a delightfully smooth and aromatic cup of coffee. I so enjoy my coffee, and this is my favorite brand! It's more difficult to find this brand on sale, for some reason, so I tend to purchase it at Target, where I can often get 18 K-Cups for $9.99, making it just slightly more than 50 cents a cup. It's worth every penny, even at full price!
Antonella G.
I love dark roasts, so for me, this is absolutely amazing!!! :) Very bold coffee which is perfect to help me wake up in the morning! The only downside is that it is slightly more expensive that the typical Kcups I purchase. So this is my "special" coffee treats.