BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Caribou Coffee Obsidian Dark Roast K-Cups Coffee: K-Cup pack for use in Keurig K-Cup Brewing System 100% Arabica coffee Rainforest Alliance Certified The finest beans selected, roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications The ideal brewing environment inside: oxygen free, the perfect grind, advanced filtration and water at the optimum pressure and temperature see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amy K.
Portage, MI
The chocolate undertones in this coffee, coupled with a bit of Italian Sweet Cream makes for a delightfully smooth and aromatic cup of coffee. I so enjoy my coffee, and this is my favorite brand! It's more difficult to find this brand on sale, for some reason, so I tend to purchase it at Target, where I can often get 18 K-Cups for $9.99, making it just slightly more than 50 cents a cup. It's worth every penny, even at full price!
Antonella G.
I love dark roasts, so for me, this is absolutely amazing!!! :) Very bold coffee which is perfect to help me wake up in the morning! The only downside is that it is slightly more expensive that the typical Kcups I purchase. So this is my "special" coffee treats.