BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Regular, Medium Caramel Vanilla Cream offers drizzles of sweet, buttery caramel and brown sugar, with swirls of vanilla cream. When we were just knee-high, the very height of a lazy Sunday afternoon was to walk to the corner ice-cream stand and hand over a nickel or two for a caramel sundae. Sundays and sundaes ... it s like they were made for each other. The old ice-cream stand is gone now, and we ve had to cut back on those sundaes. A lot. So we re especially pleased about our newest dessert in a coffee cup flavor - Caramel Vanilla Cream. A luxurious blend of caramel, toasty brown sugar, and vanilla cream flavors make this a real treat ... for Sunday, or any old day of the week. And unlike those sundaes, this one s a guilt-free indulgence. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica beans sourced from exotic c see more...

• How is the flavoring with this flavor? Does the caramel a...2 Answers
  • I love vanilla flavored coffee. In fact, it's probably my...4 Answers
  • How's the flavor on this? Example, is it pretty strong on...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
These are the best coffee pods ever!! I can get Green Mountain ⛰ coffee pods in Vanilla Carmel for a reasonable price and they rival any coffee pods out there! I will buy again, and again!
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love the flavor of this coffee. This a kind of coffee that I do not have to add any type of creamer to if i don't want to. Compared to other flavored coffee's, I prefer this one because it is the flavor i like the most. It is smooth and has a great taste.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
These k cups are delicious! They are smooth and rich! I really enjoy the flavor as well! They are about 7.99 a box which is pricey but I really do enjoy them! I pick them up from my local supermarket and drink them every morning!
joelle R.
Warren, RI
The best coffee flavor ever. Tried at my moms house over Christmas and then Went out to buy it right when I got home. Highly recommend!! Sweet, full of flavor. I add just a touch of cream and it’s amazing!!
Haley W.
Bardstown, KY
This is by far my FAAVORITE coffee. I keep it at my office to start off my morning and to give me a mid-afternoon boost. It's very flavorful but still a light roast, making it easier on sensitive stomachs. I buy it by the bag and in the k-cups. Everyone should try it at least once if you like coffee in general, very tasty!
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I've tried a ton of sampler flavor packs from Jet and Amazon and still find this to be my ultimate fave! I work at 5am and that calls for lots of coffee, and the Caramel Vanilla is my go-to! It has great stand alone flavor, though I pair with SF French Vanilla creamer and Stevia for a sweet start to my day. I have bought this many times and plan to buy more again!
Junika J.
This is my favorite flavor that Green Mountain makes! I love that the flavor isn’t too strong so that when I add my almond milk to it, it doesn’t taste disgusting. Compared to other brands, it’s very inexpensive. They always have coupons out for their coffee.
Allyson T.
Waterville, NY
my morning ritual!this coffee is so yummy and not too strong! its the perfect blend of caramel and vanilla! i run my keurig twice with these cups since the flavor is so good in this kcup! its a great value at the store. i get mine for 10.99!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is my jam. I like coffee when it doesn't taste like coffee, but I'm not always a fan of the heavy flavored creamers. This coffee has so much flavor that all I need is some sugar and a splash of cream.
Bridget B.
LOVE THESE KCUPS! They have such a pleasant aroma and a taste to match! I love this flavor especially in the fall/winter. Reasonably priced, especially when purchasing from Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Joellen E.
Austin, TX
Is this available at most grocery stores? I've never heard of it, but now I'm dying to try it!!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I love vanilla flavored coffee. In fact, it's probably my all-time favorite flavor of coffee! Would you recommend this coffee? Is the caramel flavor too overpowering or do the two flavors balance out well?
Wanda D.
How is the flavoring with this flavor? Does the caramel and vanilla cream come through over the coffee taste? I drink mainly flavored coffee because I don't care for the actual coffee taste.
Alicia P.
How's the flavor on this? Example, is it pretty strong on the flavor or is it still a very strong coffee flavor with just and undertone of the Caramel Vanilla Cream? It sounds delicious.
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What do you like to mix in with your Caramel Vanilla Bean coffee?