Green Irish Tweed

by Creed

Shop Creed Green Irish Tweed. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Irish Tweed!
Anj R.
Chattanooga, TN
Green Irish Tweed uploaded by Anj R.
Purchased at: Saks
My husband loves his scents & I recently got this for his birthday! The top notes are lemon verbena & iris, middle note is violet leaf and base notes are ambergris & sandalwood. I don’t think I can express in words how amazing this smells! It would be a great gift idea for the man in your life or hey you can rock it too!
Aydin A.
Miami
Green Irish Tweed uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Creed is by far the best quality fragrance I have ever used. All of their fragrances are long lasting and the highest quality stuff out there. Irish Tweed is a signature Creed scent that feels rich and fresh at the same time. It is my favorite Creed scent and definitely worth the high price tag. Magic in a black bottle!
J.D. G.
Moore
This is an amazing smelling, longlasting, unique cologne. It lasts for days, and has a scent all it's own. Everytime I wear this I get compliments. It is in the high upper end of colognes, and the price reflects it. If you can afford it, GET IT!
John H.
Anderson, SC
I cannot even describe this fragrance in words. They just escape me, but I will try...Fantastic, elegant, sophisticated, gentlemanly, fresh, clean, and classic. This smells like the British countryside. Lemon verbena, plenty of greenness, and some beautiful and high-quality iris sitting on a bed on sandalwood with ambergris. This is my favorite fragrance of all time. Many clones have been made of this one and most of them smell nice, but the quality and depth of the original GIT will never be matched or outdone. There is a reason why so many celebrities wear this one. It's worthy of such status. This fragrance transcends time and will always be modern, even if it was created over 30 years ago.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
MOST AMAZING, ENTICING, INVIGORATING COLOGNE EVER MADE. The scent of this classy, though quite pricey cologne is so unique though amazing. I recommend this cologne to anyone that wants to smell like manly heaven. I am at a lack of words when it comes to describing the smell, but you can sample this ecstacy of a scent in places like Macy's and Barney's.
Emily B.
Miami Beach, FL
Love it!! This is definitely not as easy to get away with wearing as a girl, IMO! I mean obviously you can wear whatever you want scents are preference based and very personal... I’m just saying that when I wear this, it’s quite obvious that I’m wearing a men’s cologne but I don’t really care lol I wear fragrances for me, to be honest! In comparison to aventus, it’s way more masculine but soooooo incredible and complex, as most of creeds fragrances are!
Neil T.
Kansas City
I love this fragrance. However the longevity is hit quite where I would like it to be. It reminds me of a crisp morning in the countryside. It starts out very strong but really dies down through the day.
Mike P.
Weston, WV
I love all my Creed fragrances, and this is my go to for a spring fragrance. Lasts forever and gets compliments when worn properly. As with any Creeds, is a bit pricy but is worth a try. Don’t overspray!
#BourneWitted #.
This cologne is amazing! Though it is expensive for a cologne in general, it's worth every penny! The smell is very unique. It's a great summer/spring/fall scent. It captures the natural scent of green pastures and is not synthetic smelling like most fragrances.
Will K.
This is my daily fragrance. It smells classy. It has an earthy smell, and doesn’t smell musky. I do like a spicy scent, but this is an absolute classic.

Looking for your answer?