Green Goo - 100% All Natural Pain Relief - 1.82 oz. uploaded by Erika H.

BY GREEN GOO

Green Goo - 100% All Natural Pain Relief - 1.82 oz. Green Goo 100% All Natural Pain Relief unique blend of herbs and essential oils emulates hot and cold therapies, helping to increase circulation. Feel the relief on bruises, sore muscles, sprains, strain, joint pain, and inflammation. This formula allows for the highest possible absorption of the herb into the cells allowing for a potent and powerful effect. This special blend of essential oils also have additional anti-inflammatory properties see more...

Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Green Goo All Natural Pain Relief. It is affordable and it is is effective. I like that it is all natural and it met my expectations it helps treat my body pain when needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
So I recently just bought this at Walmart I came across this product.. it says it helps with eczema which I have all around my eyes .. I cross my fingers that this product work.
Tiffany J.
Union
All of green goo products are amazing, the first aid and dry skin ointments are top notch and 100% all natural the salves are dense and a little goes a long way