Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

Ingredients: Golden Whole Kernel Corn, Water, Salt.

Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Does this have added sugar?
Start your review of Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet corn is my favorite! It’s so delicious. No matter what brand it is, it’s usually good. I could eat corn every single day. One of my favorite vegetables. I like it better on the cob, I’m not sure why I just do.
No Special Diet
I really like this brand of corn. It’s not mushy . I always rinse my canned veggies out. I always add a lil bit of butter, sugar and black pepper. Definitely worth it!
Dairy Free
Hudson, MA
Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.
I absolutely love Green Giant whole kernel sweet corn it tastes delicious I even cook it right in its own juices that it comes in just a little bit of butter and salt and pepper and it is fantastic I would highly recommend this.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Delicious, affordable and healthy! Green giant is the best canned and frozen vegetable brand I can find. Often, I put it in the bowl with added sugar and butter and microwave it. It gives it a sweet touch, for extra cheap!
Dardanelle, AR
This is one of my favorite sides for thanksgiving this is a great brand always tastes so fresh and crisp. Super affordable I get mine at Walmart or Kroger. You can score them as low as .49 some time this is a must have
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Coon Rapids, MN
I really enjoy this corn because I can add it to corn bread mix and it adds a great touch. I wish the corn had white pieces in it like the picture suggests it does. Other than that, it's great corn!!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Encinitas, CA
Always a must to have on hand when it comes to making a salad or just as a side for dinner! Definitely worth the price wouldn't buy anything else but green giant!
morgantown
This is great corn! It is perfect for a side dish. It’s the perfect amount of sweet. I will continue to buy this product. I eat it multiple times a week and would recommend it to anyone looking for good canned corn
Vero Beach, FL
I like Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn. I like it so much that at times I eat it as a whole meal and its still as tasty. I mix mine with olive oil, coconut oil, land o lakes butter and spices. Tastes great.
Oldfort, TN
I love this Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn and can eat it straight out of the can! It is so easy to fix a can for dinner and my family loves it. And now that they come with Boxtops for Education, we can even support our local school system. What is not to love?