Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn uploaded by Luz A.Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY GREEN GIANT #9 in Canned Vegetables

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

Ingredients: Golden Whole Kernel Corn, Water, Salt.

Buy on Target*
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love using these in my shepherd's pie. It really gives it a good taste and it really brings out the other flavors and all the other items inside my shepherd's pie
Melanie J.
morgantown
This is great corn! It is perfect for a side dish. It’s the perfect amount of sweet. I will continue to buy this product. I eat it multiple times a week and would recommend it to anyone looking for good canned corn
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA

I absolutely love Green Giant whole kernel sweet corn it tastes delicious I even cook it right in its own juices that it comes in just a little bit of butter and salt and pepper and it is fantastic I would highly recommend this.
Sumer H.
Delicious, affordable and healthy! Green giant is the best canned and frozen vegetable brand I can find. Often, I put it in the bowl with added sugar and butter and microwave it. It gives it a sweet touch, for extra cheap!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is one of my favorite sides for thanksgiving this is a great brand always tastes so fresh and crisp. Super affordable I get mine at Walmart or Kroger. You can score them as low as .49 some time this is a must have
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I really enjoy this corn because I can add it to corn bread mix and it adds a great touch. I wish the corn had white pieces in it like the picture suggests it does. Other than that, it's great corn!!!
Alexandra R.
Always a must to have on hand when it comes to making a salad or just as a side for dinner! Definitely worth the price wouldn't buy anything else but green giant!
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I like Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn. I like it so much that at times I eat it as a whole meal and its still as tasty. I mix mine with olive oil, coconut oil, land o lakes butter and spices. Tastes great.
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
I love this Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn and can eat it straight out of the can! It is so easy to fix a can for dinner and my family loves it. And now that they come with Boxtops for Education, we can even support our local school system. What is not to love?
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Michelle H.
Does this have added sugar?