Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Luz A.Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.
Picked at the peak of Perfection®. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of this stuff, totally not dry and tastes great for a canned produce.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
They come out so juicy and crisp. Not mushy like others do. They go awesome with most dinners. They're fast and easy.
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
I use this for a side dish. A little butter and some pepper and everyone loves it. I wont pick any other canned corn!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Foodie Expert
I like how this corn taste just like it was shucked from the cob it's always crisp and has a pop and it's always sweet. I like to have it with mashed potatoes and I mix my corn in with it so yummy. I have tried other brands but none are as good as Green Giant.$
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a good scoop of corn on their plate at thanksgiving? I know I do! I love the sweet taste and texture that whole kernel corn gives while you munch down on your delicious thanksgiving dunner. YUM! I would totally recommend this to everyone, its a must at the table!

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Candace C.
CBS, NL
Foodie Expert
You can taste the differentce! Green Giant has no competition in my books. I love the seeet corn with #Thanksgiving dinner because sweet and salty go together so well. This is the only brand we use.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to use this when I'm running low on time as a side. its fast cheap, convenient and done in minutes a must try.
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Foodie Expert
Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Does this have added sugar?