Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Luz A.Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.
Picked at the peak of Perfection®. see more...

Marissa L.
Carpentersvle, IL
Foodie Expert
This is cheap, easy, and very good. Sweet corn is my favorite and it taste as if it was straight off the cob.
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
This is really good when you have friends or family over and you want to have something to complement your rice.
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
I love this Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn and can eat it straight out of the can! It is so easy to fix a can for dinner and my family loves it. And now that they come with Boxtops for Education, we can even support our local school system. What is not to love?
Gabrielly M.
My mom makes a cream cheese, corn, and salsa for tortilla chips and it's so yummy. I love this corn especially for salad with beets. YUM
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
They come out so juicy and crisp. Not mushy like others do. They go awesome with most dinners. They're fast and easy.
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of this stuff, totally not dry and tastes great for a canned produce.
Maria C.
Green giant is one of my favorite brands to use when cooking. I use this and mix it with rice and serve with chicken it's so good.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This is the perfect sweet corn brand, healthier than anyone and it came from farmers so the quality is certified.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Best brand for vegetables! This corn has the perfect sweetness to it! Cheap & goes with anything!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this corn because I can add it to corn bread mix and it adds a great touch. I wish the corn had white pieces in it like the picture suggests it does. Other than that, it's great corn!!!
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Foodie Expert
Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Does this have added sugar?