Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Luz A.Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.
Picked at the peak of Perfection®. see more...

Ashley R.
I used this sweet corn with my food. It is so delicious and sweet but not that sweet. Makes the food taste so good. Not expensive at all and really affable. I do recommend to other people to enjoy with their food.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert

I absolutely love Green Giant whole kernel sweet corn it tastes delicious I even cook it right in its own juices that it comes in just a little bit of butter and salt and pepper and it is fantastic I would highly recommend this.
Sumer H.
Delicious, affordable and healthy! Green giant is the best canned and frozen vegetable brand I can find. Often, I put it in the bowl with added sugar and butter and microwave it. It gives it a sweet touch, for extra cheap!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite sides for thanksgiving this is a great brand always tastes so fresh and crisp. Super affordable I get mine at Walmart or Kroger. You can score them as low as .49 some time this is a must have
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
Always a must to have on hand when it comes to making a salad or just as a side for dinner! Definitely worth the price wouldn't buy anything else but green giant!
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
You can taste the differentce! Green Giant has no competition in my books. I love the seeet corn with #Thanksgiving dinner because sweet and salty go together so well. This is the only brand we use. i reccommend others to buy it,its good for your healt
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
This corn is great, very sweet tasting. You can make it on the stovetop or in the microwave, but either way you choose it is guaranteed to taste awesome!!!
Karen V.
Foodie Expert
Love green giant whole kernal sweet corn taste delicious and really fresh , Inexpensive item definitely recommended must have for thanksgiving
Sara W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
First of all who doesnt love sweet corn?! Green Giant wholle Kernal sweet corn is the best. One of my favorite sides for Thanksgiving.
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Foodie Expert
Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Does this have added sugar?