Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Stephanie D.Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn uploaded by Luz A.

BY GREEN GIANT #10 in Vegetables

Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.
Picked at the peak of Perfection®. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this corn because I can add it to corn bread mix and it adds a great touch. I wish the corn had white pieces in it like the picture suggests it does. Other than that, it's great corn!!!
Karen V.
Karen V.
houston, TX
Foodie Expert
Love green giant whole kernal sweet corn taste delicious and really fresh , Inexpensive item definitely recommended must have for thanksgiving
Sara W.
Sara W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
First of all who doesnt love sweet corn?! Green Giant wholle Kernal sweet corn is the best. One of my favorite sides for Thanksgiving.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Denver , CO
I love this canned corn! It has the best texture and great perfect fresh corn taste! I can eat it right from the can!
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This is the perfect sweet corn brand, healthier than anyone and it came from farmers so the quality is certified.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Staten island , NY
Foodie Expert
Love the taste! Just enough sweetness without being too sweet, and adds an awesome fresh crunchy flavor to dips
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Best brand for vegetables! This corn has the perfect sweetness to it! Cheap & goes with anything!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
I love this Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn and can eat it straight out of the can! It is so easy to fix a can for dinner and my family loves it. And now that they come with Boxtops for Education, we can even support our local school system. What is not to love?
Carol A.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I like Green Giant Whole Kernel Sweet Corn. I like it so much that at times I eat it as a whole meal and its still as tasty. I mix mine with olive oil, coconut oil, land o lakes butter and spices. Tastes great.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Foodie Expert
Can corn or corn on the cob ?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Does this have added sugar?