GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGreen Giant
Green Giant Whole Golden Corn Niblets Can

Green Giant® Whole Golden Corn Niblets Can

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

• Golden Whole Kernel Corn
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • Salt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Giant® Whole Golden Corn Niblets Can!
How would you rate this product?
Angel B.
Ravenna, OH
It a good brand nothing really to special I like the fact that it isn’t loaded with salt and taste as fresh as can corn can taste
Suzanne  C.
Saugus, MA
I really like green giant canned corn. It has always tasted just as good as fresh corn. It's good as a side dish or used in a recipe, such as corn chowder or shepherds pie. Green Giant products have always been in my pantry and always will be. Definitely recommend this brand for canned veggies!
Jennifer M.
Meadow Vista, CA
A classic from day one. Green Giant has a quality you don’t always find in canned vegetables. The corn is crisp and not soggy. I like to keep it on hand to throw in with a pasta or a stuffing casserole to add some veggies to the meal. It’s also great on its own as a side.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
Absolutely love to taste of this corn there’s just nothing like it it’s great for a side dish or whether gonna use it with the recipe it’s healthy for you it’s got a wonderful flavor I would definitely buy again
Amanda  R.
Lexington, NC
My family loves corn and in the winter it's hard to find sweet corn so this brand is there to give you that amazing fresh flavor from a can.
Tamara H.
Belleville, IL
Oh pretty straight warrant on this one it’s healthy you can add to your salsa your salads and it still does it’s job
Evelyn S.
Garfield Hts, OH
These niblets are the best. Your can really taste the difference from these and reg canned corn. My daughter eats the entire can by itself at times.
member-452421
Green Giant® Whole Golden Corn Niblets Can uploaded by member-452421
Really good flavor and my kids enjoyed it as well. Can put it on the stove, or stick in the microwave. Green Giant® Whole Golden Corn Niblets Can
Zee D.
Gilbert, AZ
SOOOOO DELICIOUS!! Has a wonderful crunch and flavor. I love to add just a bit of butter and salt and it's absolutely delicious. I love to eat if with mashed potatoes as well, just mix it in, trust me, it's absolutely delicious as a side dish or main dish honestly!!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Delicious sweet and crispy corn! I love to mix shredded chicken, cream cheese and niblets to my enchilada recipe for a different flavor. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?