Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz

Loaded with cauliflower, not potato, our Cauliflower Veggie Tots are a great alternative to tater tots and fries. There is 1 full serving of cauliflower in each serving, without any artificial flavors or preservatives. Available in the frozen aisle.

Cauliflower, Modified Food Starch, Water, Soybean Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Citric Acid, Dextrin, Dextrose, Dried Egg, Granulated Garlic, Methylcellulose, Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Alginate, Baking Soda, Soy Flour, Spices, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Starch, Whey, Xanthan Gum, Yellow Corn Flour.

No Artificial Flavors And No Preservatives

Contains:

Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.

Im skeptical about trying these! Are they similar to regular potato tots?
How do these taste? Are they filling?
what time and temp setting do you cook the veggie tots in the airfryer?
Start your review of Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz!
Brian W.
Brandon, MB
Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz uploaded by Brian W.
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
I don’t know what it is with these, sometimes I love them, sometimes I don’t. I gave a three because they are good with certain foods but they leave a bad taste in my mouth. I’d recommend anyone to try them at least once.
Monique P.
Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz uploaded by Monique P.
Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz uploaded by Monique P.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you're looking for a potato alternative these tots are super good they are crispy on the outside but soft and Squishy on the inside they don't taste like potato because they're cauliflower so change your expectations but they cook really well and taste great
Ciara M.
Thunderbay
Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz uploaded by Ciara M.
My family and I bought these to add a healthy alternative to our dinner. We had high hopes-they looked great when they came out of the oven but they didn’t hit the mark. Crispy on the outside but mushy on the inside
Shannon N.
Lake echo, NS
Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz uploaded by Shannon N.
Purchased at: Sobey's
It's a hit! My toddler has been getting a bit picky with his fruits and veggies lately. He loves bread, like me, but most things fresh and green end up on the floor. This is a great way to get him to eat his veggies and honestly....they are quite tasty!!! They would be really good with a spicy aioli or curry sauce for me but little man likes them plain. Looking forward to trying the other varieties!!! Green Giant Veggie Tots Frozen Cauliflower - 16oz
Jenny S.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favourite but fast way too o make a healthy meal, the taste I thought was better and more cheese inside but not. I would like more cheese inside and better flavour. I recommend like fast healthy food to make at home.
shelly S.
Middle Sackville, NS
I love these, so tasty!!! I pop [email protected] my air fryer and the kids love them as well. A good sub for fries
Lena E.
Mississauga , ON
Not so bad, awesome cauliflower tots. Great potato tot replacement. Macros aren’t bad if you eat a couple per serving. I like cooking them in the air fryer 🙌🏼 Super crispy .
Sergei B.
North York, ON
Love this new frozen tots! They taste amazing and really make you feel like you’re eating real potatoes haha, a little bit pricey tho
Jenn B.
Leamington, ON
I enjoyed them but my kids knew the difference right away. Would buy again but will make just for me. I love cauiliflour just always looking for more ways to eat it.
Melissa M.
Gillams , NL
I love love this it’s so yummy I’m a big lover of cauliflower and this is so so yummy I highly recommended this to everyone who loves cauliflower
Ask a question to the Influenster community...