BY GREEN GIANT #16 in Frozen Vegetables

Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are an exciting new take on noodles! Enjoy these spiral-shaped vegetables as a great alternative to pasta. Spiralized directly from fresh zucchini, with no sauce or seasoning added, Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are ready for sautéing, steaming, baking.

Ingredients: Zucchini

Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Okay, explain to me why I went to buy these and they were SEVEN DOLLARS?? I could buy TWO ZUCCHINIS for literally a dollar and spiralize myself. And you know what? I am HERE for paying for convenience, which means that this product is worth about three dollars... not seven. Just do it yourself.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I love this especially since my niece is a pretty picky eater and doesn't like anything other than pizza and pasta. So these are so amazing and they taste so good, especially with some Alfredo sauce and cut tomatoes and soy itallian sausage.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
I found this at Walmart. I love the way these taste and it does taste really good if you are making a pasta dish. I did make a pesto sauce and chicken which tasted really good. and very healthy.
Megan M.
So these are definitely really yummy! However, the serving size on the back says there is 4 servings in the bag and the serving size is 3/4 of a cup. Yeah that's not true. There was definitely probably 1 whole cup of the noodles in there.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
love these.  great attention to have pasta at not a a so high calorie base.  highly encourage anyone to try these out if you are watching your calories@!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
These are so delicious especially with a little bit of butter and pesto on them. I am so thankful to have a quick healthy option that is not loaded with carbs
Jamie A.
Okay as a working mom I was pretty stocked to see these in my market ! Pure convenience & great taste ! I get these all the time for me & my kids !
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
If you haven't tried this, you're seriously missing out! Delicious and so much easier than making the zucchini noodles yourself.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
What do they taste like? And what do they taste good with
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I make zucchini spirals at home myself now, does these taste fresh and do they break apart easily? Mine do.