BY GREEN GIANT

Fresh from the Valley of the Green Giant®. Valley Fresh Steamers® vegetables are Picked at the Peak of Perfection® and perfectly steam-cooked every time! see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I love the steamers! They are so much quicker and fresher my steaming. I buy at Kroger when they go on sale! I love using as a side of part of a soup or casserole. They are a great deal and very affordable. I buy almost every time I go to grocery store!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
These are so good! You don't even need to add butter or slat afterwards. They're delicious exactly how it is.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Foodie Expert
I love the Green Giant steamers, they make meal time so much simpler. And we're more likely to eat vegetables when they're easier to cook and clean up. My kids love picking out their own veggies now.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This corn is so delicious! I love having this as a side with some chicken and potatos! Mmmmm. Also, the more butter on them, the better!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
I love all the different variety of vegetable bags this line offers but corn is probably my most favorite. All i do is throw it in the microwave and eat it!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
These are great to have on hand when I don't have a lot of time to cook and prepare food. Easy to use and taste great
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This is so easy to cook and it tastes good at the same time you can do it in no time and it tastes so goooood I'm in love
Irene R.
Irene R.
Foodie Expert
This is good for saladas when you don't want to cook. You can just open the can and put them in a bowl. Also, you can cook them and make a nice gravy or mix them with chicken rice.
Ka l.
Ka l.
Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Extra Sweet Niblets Corn are decent. I just don't like that it's extra sweet. Other than that, I love Green Giant steamers. Quick and easy to make for a side dish.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Fresh steamer niblets make a quick side dish for dinner. Corn is crisp and very tasty. I have tried other brands that come out of the microwave mushy and flavorless.