BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Cut Green Beans.
100% natural.
Steams in the bag. see more...

• Has anyone compared these to other brands? I've found som...3 Answers
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
My husband and I live quite the active lifestyle. Always traveling somewhere either for the day or the weekend. Frozen veggies are the perfect way for me to always have veggies on hand and know that they are fresh! This is the only brand that we buy our vegetables from because we know they are going to be delicious and fresh!! Definitely recommend!!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I love the fresh steamers green beans. They are easy to prepare and taste great. I have tried all of the other steamer vegetables and they all taste great. they are not expensive, so if you are wanting to eat healthier this will be the way to go..
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I usually use fresh green beans but when I’m in a rush I love this ones in a bag. Put them in the microwave sprinkle on some salt and pepper and it’s your perfect side.
galaxy f.
These are average. I would prefer fresh, but who wouldn't??? They're super easy to make and usually you can find a pretty good deal on them. So when fresh isn't an option I would say give these a try!
Katelyn P.
Milan
I LOVE the Steamer packages! Usually they taste amazing, they actually are crisp from steaming, and the veggies are in GREAT shape. Their sauces are usually great, too.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
Such an easy way to add a healthy vegetable to our meals without all the hassle. Just put them in the microwave and you're ready to go!
Wendy B.
Polkton, NC
These are great when in a hurry. They taste great, obviously not as good as fresh but when fresh isn't an option these are all I use.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Definitely not as good as buying fresh greens but these are still delicious and very easy to whip up as a side for any meal.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
These beans are delicious for frozen green beans. They do not taste as if they have been microwaved or been in a freezer.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Green Giant green beans have a good taste and the convience of the steamer bag make it an even better product.
galaxy f.
Has anyone compared these to other brands? I've found some frozen steamed green beans come out rubbery, has anyone else ran into this or did we just get a bad batch???