BY GREEN GIANT #62 in Vegetables

Bring a hint of sweetness to all of your favorite recipes and meals with the Green Giant® Sweet Peas. These canned peas come ready to heat and serve, so all you have to do is enjoy. Whether you add them into your favorite casserole or you add them as a side dish, these peas will bring a flavor everyone in the family will love.

Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
The only brand I enjoy the taste of when it comes to vegetables. I don't eat too much as is but when I do, it has to be Green Giant. I've tried others and couldn't stand them. I stock up when they are 2/1. Usually there's always some kind of sale so it's a win win.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
They're good but not my first
Choice. Seems like sometimes I get a batch that seems rubbery
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without Green Giant sweet peas. Just add some better and salt and boil them in water for a few minutes and tada. My favorite food during thanksgiving 😄
Breyonna S.
Green Giant sweet peas is the best canned peas. They are very good tasting and never mushy. I always have a can in my pantry. They are worth paying more money for than the other canned pea brands. I have tried other brands and have never liked them as much.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Now this brand of peas is amazing!! So far I have not been disappointed in the flavor and mainly in the texture! Most of the time in any other brand of peas it would either be a hit or miss when it came to the peas! Sometimes they would be nice and soft or it would be hard and gross. But every time with these it's been soft and delicious!
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Everyone loves the green giant. I'm not a big fan on peas but these do. Pretty good
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Green giant is. A great product. They taste fresh from the garden even though they are canned
heather h.
Weslaco, TX
Green Giant veggies are always good. I like to buy these in the 4 pack because they are less expensive. I can find them at Walmart sometimes for $2 which comes to .50 a can. Saves me .10 or more per can. And we all love savings.
Lauren K.
Mississauga, ON
Green Giant peas are great to throw into any dinner to make it more colourful. The price is also very good as I wouldn't pay $5 for a can of them. Great for stir fry, soup, thanksgiving dinner side.
Maribran S.
Doral, FL
Son los granos que mas me gustan! He probado casi todos los que tienen y me encantan, me parece que guardan el sabor!