BY GREEN GIANT #82 in Vegetables

Green Giant® Sweet Peas.
Picked at the peak of Perfection®.
Young tender. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Foodie Expert
Now this brand of peas is amazing!! So far I have not been disappointed in the flavor and mainly in the texture! Most of the time in any other brand of peas it would either be a hit or miss when it came to the peas! Sometimes they would be nice and soft or it would be hard and gross. But every time with these it's been soft and delicious!
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant sweet peas is the best canned peas. They are very good tasting and never mushy. I always have a can in my pantry. They are worth paying more money for than the other canned pea brands. I have tried other brands and have never liked them as much.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Foodie Expert
Thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without Green Giant sweet peas. Just add some better and salt and boil them in water for a few minutes and tada. My favorite food during thanksgiving ­čśä
heather h.
Weslaco, TX
Green Giant veggies are always good. I like to buy these in the 4 pack because they are less expensive. I can find them at Walmart sometimes for $2 which comes to .50 a can. Saves me .10 or more per can. And we all love savings.
Jordan H.
Cocoa, FL
It's a good apple juice it isn't great. I usually dilute the juice with some water. It's a great price, cheaper than name brand juices.This is not apple jucie!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Foodie Expert
Green giant is. A great product. They taste fresh from the garden even though they are canned
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Foodie Expert
They're good but not my first
Choice. Seems like sometimes I get a batch that seems rubbery
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Foodie Expert
Everyone loves the green giant. I'm not a big fan on peas but these do. Pretty good
Maribran S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Son los granos que mas me gustan! He probado casi todos los que tienen y me encantan, me parece que guardan el sabor!
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
I am not a HUGE fan of peas but this is the only brand I can get my children to eat! Plus, it is not that to eat myself! I love this brand we buy green beans too!! I would definitely recommend this product!