BY GREEN GIANT #83 in Vegetables

Bring a hint of sweetness to all of your favorite recipes and meals with the Green Giant® Sweet Peas. These canned peas come ready to heat and serve, so all you have to do is enjoy. Whether you add them into your favorite casserole or you add them as a side dish, these peas will bring a flavor everyone in the family will love.

Buy on Target*
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Now this brand of peas is amazing!! So far I have not been disappointed in the flavor and mainly in the texture! Most of the time in any other brand of peas it would either be a hit or miss when it came to the peas! Sometimes they would be nice and soft or it would be hard and gross. But every time with these it's been soft and delicious!
Breyonna S.
Green Giant sweet peas is the best canned peas. They are very good tasting and never mushy. I always have a can in my pantry. They are worth paying more money for than the other canned pea brands. I have tried other brands and have never liked them as much.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without Green Giant sweet peas. Just add some better and salt and boil them in water for a few minutes and tada. My favorite food during thanksgiving 😄
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
I am not a HUGE fan of peas but this is the only brand I can get my children to eat! Plus, it is not that to eat myself! I love this brand we buy green beans too!! I would definitely recommend this product!
heather h.
Weslaco, TX
Green Giant veggies are always good. I like to buy these in the 4 pack because they are less expensive. I can find them at Walmart sometimes for $2 which comes to .50 a can. Saves me .10 or more per can. And we all love savings.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
I don't prefer them, but they're good for you. Toss them into mac n cheese or chicken stir fry for a fast, easy, wholesome dinner.
Maribran S.
Doral, FL
Son los granos que mas me gustan! He probado casi todos los que tienen y me encantan, me parece que guardan el sabor!
Caitlin P.
Glade Spring, VA
I love green giant brand and love pinto beans, so these are great, though making homemade is always best!
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I eat these with brown rice and chicken all the time. They're real good, and they're good for you!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Green giant is. A great product. They taste fresh from the garden even though they are canned