Green Giant® Steamers Teriyaki Vegetables uploaded by Mishay R.Green Giant® Steamers Teriyaki Vegetables uploaded by Lyn D.

BY GREEN GIANT #62 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Cider Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Spice, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum.

Contains: Wheat and Soy Ingredients.

Sarah S.
Yes these are considered vegetables so if your kids eat them, great. We don’t like the mushy and yet rubbery taste of these microwaved previously frozen veggies. My kids much rather have fresh, or just a simple bag of salad.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
LOVE these! They make a perfect and quick side. And my son actually eats them! They are very affordable and healthy. I also like to add chicken to make an easy meal if I am sort on time. I buy them at Walmart to get the cheapest price. I recommend them highly.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Great quick veggies to eat. Portion is just right healthy also. we have this at least 3 times a week. Perfect to store in your freezer for a day when you do not feel like cooking much
Angela H.
Titusville , FL
Great flavor and portion size. Love that The veggies were already mostly bite size. Great to stash in the freezer at work and grab for a snack or as an add on to a small lunch.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Estos paqueticos son formidables para cuando no deces cocinar algo de mucha demora , yo los covino en el micro el tiempo que lleva, tambien algunos vienen con quedo lo recomiendo
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Last time i purchased this it had some kind of grit in the veggies. Yuck... i ended up tossing it. We did not like eating dirty veggies. It was like chewing on sand!
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
I love it, they are perfect to any salad, and with rice. They taste very good and fresh, I really recommend this brand.
Mishay R.
Pikeville
Love these veggies. Supper easy and taste great! My kids love these! Purchased at Walmart
Lyn D.
I used this product for my meal prep this week as well as dinner and it tasted AMAZING!! I paired it up with black rice, white onions, garlic, and Green Giant® Fresh Vegetable Medley along with some sesame oil, soy sauce, and black pepper seasoning and I was extremely happy on how it all turned out. My only issue with this product is they tend to minimize a certain number of veggies in the package (in this case, broccoli) but overall, not too bad! I got them on sale for 2 for $5.
Kisha L.
This looks really good, is the flavor pretty strong or no?
Carol M.