Green Giant® Steamers Sweet Peas & Butter Sauce uploaded by Sabina M.

BY GREEN GIANT #31 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

• Sweet Peas
  • Paprika and Annatto Extract Colors

Contains Milk

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm not normally a fan of Green Giants frozen vegetables but these were so good! The sauce is buttery and sweet. The peas turned out nice and tender which is unusual for frozen peas. I had gotten them on sale for around $1 so you can't beat that price!!
Nicole N.
Harrington, DE
I work full time outside of the home so I am always looking for quick fixes for weeknight dinners. Peas are a favorite for my family and these are not only quick and easy, they are delicious too!
erika f.
West Mifflin, PA
Perfect portion size for even eating it alone. I take these for lunch at work. Just pop in microwave for a few minutes and done. Very fresh tasting and not that frozen taste like some brands.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Steamers veggies are my go to for vegetables when I want them cooked but not boiled. Steaming lets the veggies keep their flavor, texture and vitamins, which is super important.
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
The Green Giant Steamers are perfect for me as a college student because they are super easy to make and take hardly any time at all. They are also delicious.
sheyla g.
This green giant sweet peas are my favorite. I really enjoy making pea soup with this particular sweet peas it comes out very creamy and buttery so yummy.
Lori E.
So easy to take out of the freezer and put into the microwave. When I am working I like quick meals. The flavor is fantastic. Pricing is reasonable.
Audrey M.
These are wonderful! Great tasting, no mess, easy to heat. My daughter loves these and they are the perfect helping for the two of us!
Holly W.
These are excellent - they have such a great flavor. I know that the sodium is quite high, but oh they are so tasty!!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
So delicious! Perfect as a side or even thrown in a salad! The portion size is great and usually lasts two days!