Green Giant Steamers Sweet Peas & Butter Sauce uploaded by Sabina M.

BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® Steamers Sweet Peas & Butter Sauce.

Weight Watchers endorsed 2 PointsPlus® value per serving.

Per 3/4 cup frozen:

80 calories.

1g sat fat 4%DV.

350mg sodium 15%DV.

5g sugars. see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm not normally a fan of Green Giants frozen vegetables but these were so good! The sauce is buttery and sweet. The peas turned out nice and tender which is unusual for frozen peas. I had gotten them on sale for around $1 so you can't beat that price!!
Nicole N.
Harrington, DE
I work full time outside of the home so I am always looking for quick fixes for weeknight dinners. Peas are a favorite for my family and these are not only quick and easy, they are delicious too!
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
The Green Giant Steamers are perfect for me as a college student because they are super easy to make and take hardly any time at all. They are also delicious.
sheyla g.
This green giant sweet peas are my favorite. I really enjoy making pea soup with this particular sweet peas it comes out very creamy and buttery so yummy.
erika f.
West Mifflin, PA
Perfect portion size for even eating it alone. I take these for lunch at work. Just pop in microwave for a few minutes and done. Very fresh tasting and not that frozen taste like some brands.
Holly W.
These are excellent - they have such a great flavor. I know that the sodium is quite high, but oh they are so tasty!!
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these steamer packages now that I have kids. It is so easy to just steam without making dirty dishes!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a great quick fix to a side for dinner, they taste good and are ready in a few minutes.
Bre L.
Yum to these microwave peas. Taste great so it's easy to get your kids to eat their greens.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
I prefer fresh over can. I feel like with these they lose their texture like in the freezer.