BY GREEN GIANT #34 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Potatoes, Green Beans, Water, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Soy Lecithin, Annatto Extract Color.

Contains: Milk and Soy.

Alesha P.
Not generally a fan of microwaveable frozen vegetables, but this product is delicious when you need a quick fix. I usually cook stove top and it comes out great. Nearly as good as fresh veggies. I always keep this in my freezer for a rainy day.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I've used other microwaveable frozen vegetable product and out of those, Green Giant has always been the best. It's easy on price and great on flavor. There is always an option to cook on the stove as well. Tastes close to garden fresh
Allison K.
For a quick healthy-ish meal these are quick and economical. This particular flavor is not my favorite, it tends to taste kind of bland. However, it is still a good side dish for a quick meal for 2-3 people
Chastidy C.
Odessa, TX
So delicious and easy. Just pop it in the microwave for a perfect and easy side dish. Sometimes I just eat it by itself straight from the bag for a snack.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I bought these for myself as a healthy snack option. They aren't too pricey and they are delicious. I definitely recommend these as a snack or a side dish.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these! All the Steamers are great! Easy to prep and quick to serve and delicious! We use these all the time!
Melanie R.
Aurora
Very flavorful and super delicious. I'm always on the go so these are really nice to just pop in the microwave.
Tasha C.
Williamson, WV
This product is so delicious. I love the flavors and the price is unbeatable. Just simply amazing in all it is.
Kieley D.
I'm not a big fan of red potatoes but these are awesome and tasty. And steamers take so much less time to cook!
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I love this!!! I take it to work as a lunch; easy and can be microwaved along with being very healthy!!!!

back