BY GREEN GIANT

The abundant variety of Green Giant® sauced vegetable blends will make sure you and your family enjoy the vegetables you need. see more...

Megan K.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Hungry and on a budget? No problem. This is extremely filling and cost effective! You can eat it alone or mix it with a protein for a complete dinner. There are also other recipes you can use with this product
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
These are ok if your in a hurry and wanna cook dinner. They taste ok.....Ive only used a few times but prefer homemade vs these. I do like that they sell in bigger bags!
LN F.
LN F.
These were not good. I would not buy them again. Didn't taste great at all.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
I think these are a fairly decent side dish if you dress them up with extra seasonings. I eat it as the entire meal if my husband isn't going to be home. A little pricey for regular use, as you can make these from scratch for less.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
The amount you get in the bag isn't much and you get more stems than the flower part, but it still tastes pretty good.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Foodie Expert
I do not like broccoli and this is the perfect way to get me to eat it!! I uses these to take a my lunch or afternoon snack when I my stomach is growling at 2:00!