BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Cooked Cavatappi Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat), Water, Broccoli, Carrots, Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spice, Yeast Extract.

Contains: Wheat and Milk

Diana L.
I love this, I haven't seen this in the stores lately. Maybe I am not looking hard enough. This was my good to dinner at night while working, fast easy and filling!
Shelly P.
This pasta/veggie combo was a big hit for dinner. The sauce has a good flavor and I did not have to beg my kids to eat their vegetables.
Krystal G.
Mount Holly
This is the only way my kids will eat broccoli and that makes it an A++ in my book. Even my super picky daughter will eat it!
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These have too much sauce and not enough vegetables. They also seem to overcook the veggies before they even get to you.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh! I love these & Iv noticed kids love these. Healthy affordable way to eat veggies & tastes great.