Green Giant® Steamers Pasta, Carrots, Broccoli, Sugar Snap Peas & Garlic Sauce 24 oz. Bag

BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® adds just the right amount of flavor to our lightly sauced blends, so you can fill your plate with delicious vegetables. see more...

Makke D.
Makke D.
Greenwood, IN
I take the Steamers to work, adding some chopped pepperoni or salami, for a delicious and filling lunch. I can eat the whole bag and still have calories left over for dinner.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Nice to have on hand for a quick meal. Not bad if you don't have fresh veggies on hand. I think it tastes pretty good.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
While we prefer fresh veggies over frozen any day, my husband picked these up on his way home from work as a last-minute side dish for dinner and they were surprisingly better than we expected! Yes they're packed with preservatives and a backup choice to fresh, but for someone who doesn't have access to, or the budget for, fresh vegetables, this is a great choice too!
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
I just starting buying the green giant frozen vegetables and I absolutely love them! They have awesome flavors and combinations!
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
Foodie Expert
Good, easy to make, heat and eat. However it does contain a lot of preservatives send isn't a good replacement for fresh vegetables.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
So yummy, and just looking at it makes me want to go get some. If you're like me, and you eat vegetables with every meal, this is the way to go.