BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® adds just the right amount of flavor to our lightly sauced blends, so you can fill your plate with delicious vegetables. see more...

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked ...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they pre-seaso...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Steamers Nature's Blend® 11 oz. Bag
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Jaedi G.
I love the Green Giant Steamers. This particular blend has veggies not often found in other frozen bags which I love. The steamer bag also makes it easy to cook and fast to prepare! Nothing like sticking it in the microwave and being done with healthy veggies!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a really delicious blend of veggies, perfect for me when I need a quick side for lunch or dinner and want to make sure I get my daily allotment of veggies :)
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant® Steamers Nature's Blend® 11 oz. Bag Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Maria Q.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant's Steamers hacer grandes acompañamientos, adiciones a las comidas, o incluso como una comida en sí. Siempre siento que Green Giant se asegura de usar los ingredientes más frescos y produce bolsas de vapor saludable para que sea fácil de amar sus verduras. Incluso mis propios niños exigentes me encanta cuando me vapor estos en el microondas. Totalmente recomendable.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good Used them for a stir fry and they where delicious very happy with these would recommend for a quick side dish as well.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I love steamers. The individual serving packages are the best. They taste great and are a perfect addition to your meal.
erika l.
This year is my healthy year and with veggies like this are gonna be my new best friends for the year.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
This so good! It taste really good! And it's easy to prepare! It's affordable and I do recommend it!
Autumn M.
I think these are a great way to eat healthy and are convenient. Easy to cook and are on sale a lot.
Starsha L.
Atlanta, GA
This bag is my got to when I'm cooking dinner. It's fast and my family love them. I eat them by themselves sometimes. There very helpful even if your running late put some cute up chicken breast in the and your done. The best and easy to make.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?