BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® adds just the right amount of flavor to our lightly sauced blends, so you can fill your plate with delicious vegetables. see more...

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked ...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they pre-seaso...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Steamers Nature's Blend® 11 oz. Bag
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Diane A.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
This is a really good blend to make a quick and hearty dish.
I usually add fresh chicken cubed up some wheat pasta makes a perfect dish for a main meal ,
Green Giant has many different blends the possibilities are endless.And very very tasty.
I do buy this product. I had to get really creative since one of my children is difficult and refuses to eat veggies.So when I mix this up he does eat it. YAY!!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I usually try to prepare veggies fresh when I can, but when I don't have anything fresh at home or I'm just feeling lazy, these are a good alternative! I'll eat a serving for a snack, which is better than a lot of other snacks. Frozen doesn't provide the best nutritional value but it's still a good substitute, and it's convenient!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I like Green Giant veggies, but these are just off. The flavors don't seem to work that well, and the veggies seem to cook way too long when I cook as directed. More often than not I'm left with a giant wad of mush that is just very unpleasant to eat.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Denton, TX
This is seriously the best frozen veggies I've tasted! My family couldn't even tell the difference & thought they were fresh. Very convenient for the everyday, in the go, busy working mommy! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Environmentalist Expert
These green giant steamers are GREAT for a busy day, and you want something quick, but don't have the time! I steam these, grill up some chicken, mix.it togrther with a little soy sauce and boom, easy, fresh tasting dinner!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These made for a great side with baked chicken! It was quick and easy to make. I'm pretty sure it wasn't too expensive. I see this at most grocery stores I visit.
Erica G.
Erica G.
I thought these were just okay. They cooked fine in the microwave but the flavors are just okay. I would rather buy fresh and just season them myself.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Environmentalist Expert
These are delicious and very easy to make! Just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and you have a tasty, healthy side dish ready to go!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love how they have a variety of vegetable options to buy. They are very tasty. Sounds like the bag is going to pop, but it won't
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love vegetable steamers but this brand doesn't really do much for me! I prefer my local store brand or steam fresh
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Christina J.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?