BY GREEN GIANT #42 in Frozen Vegetables

Our vegetables are picked at the peak of perfection and frozen fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended. So you can enjoy the farm fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year round. That’s how we make our vegetables unforgettable.

• Corn
  • Carrots
  • Green Beans
  • Sweet Peas With A Trace Of Salt

Morgan C.
Lubbock, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I often spend so much time trying to plan the main part of my meal that I overlook the sides. This is a quick and easy alternative to planning that as well. I find it much easier to get more vegetables in my diet with these since not much thought has to go into preparing them. They always taste fresh and leave you full!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love these steam in the bag veggies! they taste fresh (much better than canned), cooking could not be easier, and they come out of the microwave perfect. the are also great for making soups and casseroles.
Michelle B.
League City, TX
Love these steam packs, but there is never enough to feed my family of 7. I wish they had jumbo packs so I wouldn't have to use two each time I cook. They have such good flavor, and my kids love, its just not enought in one bag.
Tiffany M.
I like all of the "Steamers" line because they are so quick and easy to cook. The bag cooks them all evenly and doesn't overdry them - they come out hot and tasty.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
These steamers make eating healthy a little easier. It's so nice to be able to grab a bag from the freezer and put it in the microwave and have a healthy side dish of vegetables in minutes.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great! What an incredible way to get veggies into your diet (better than canned). Many varieties, great for pairing with any meal!
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a great veggie mix, especially for homemade chicken pot pie! Decent price and easy to cook in the microwave. Low sodium is a plus!
Vivi S.
Love this brand!!! so easy to cook and taste so fresh! i love how you can keep it frozen if you don't plan on using it right away!
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Love these. cook quick and still have a fresh from the garden taste. no freezer taste and they don't get rubbery.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
I used to buy vegetables cans after I taste green giant everything change no more cans for my family.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Any good recipes for these?