BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Carrots, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Yellow Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
These are so delicious AND affordable! I recommend these if you need a healthy snack option or a side dish.
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are great! I have even grabbed a bag or two to take to work for lunch....or grab a few for sides for dinner just pop them in the microwave and bam easy side dish!! and delicious
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
I am the only one in the house who eats vegetables, but I'm slowly winning the family over with these Green Giant steamers!
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Great brand of frozen veggies. They have a nice variety and its super easy to pop them in the microwave for a quick snack or to have with your dinner. I love taking them to work because its something quick, easy and delicious.
megan a.
Punxsutawney, PA
These are pretty good. How ever watch if you overcook them because they will get rubbery. I use these as a side when fresh vegetables aren't in season or handy
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I love this brand of frozen veggies. They are quite tasty and they add a nice little healthy touch to my meals. Some of them add as a nice little side dish, but this is one I like adding to a rice and chicken combination.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love steamers. They are a quick and easy way to get vegetables on the table. I usually make one to compliment dinner or sometimes I warm one up for a quick snack. If there are any leftovers, I just stash them in Tupperware and reheat the next day. Easy peasy.