BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Cooked Macaroni (Water, Wheat Flour), Broccoli, Water, Whey, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Alginate, Annatto And Paprika Extract Colors.

Contains: Wheat and Milk.

Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
This tastes so good! My 4 boys love it, and I feel better feeding them this then just regular mac and cheese. At least they are getting broccoli in them, and now because of this product they will eat broccoli on it's own too. I do agree that you need a couple of bags if using it for a side, and you have have a larger family like we do.
JoAnne O.
I wanted a little guilty with my good so I decided to try this, and it's just okay, honestly. Cons: I expected a little more cheese sauce. Pros: the broccoli is nice and crisp. On the label it says that one whole bag is a serving, but I made two servings of it.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
This is a really good way to get something healthy if you're craving mac&cheese. I think the singles are the best because I live alone, but it tastes great regardless.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
These are great! So easy to throw together for a quick dinner! I haven't found one that I don't like. Too often frozen (microwavable) broccoli is way too mushy and over cooked for my liking. These are perfect every time!
Marisa B.
I love green giant products. There isn't much in the bag. So plan on buying a couple so there is plenty to go around
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Great and healthy meal. It's always best to include veggies in the meal and this is just perfect combination.
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
I love the grean giant steamers, not too keen on this one in particular but I'm super picky about macaronis.
Kristel W.
Brampton
Great side dish when you don't have time to cook a big meal. You have your vegetables and pasta all in one somewhat healthy meal.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Green giant food is the best.we get a lot the green giant food in a bag. I personally like the singles.